Hyperion/Endymion: Space-Dasher

Hyperion/Endymion: Space-Dasher

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Venusian/Martian 'contest' near Earth-realm gets the wheel(s) turning for advanced machinery-dreams.

"
A space-drama inspired by the 'cool' modern media-franchise Wing Commander (Mark Hamill, Saffron Burrows). Enjoy, 
----
====

Two aliens from Mars/Venus traveled to Earth-realm during the great Robotech wars, and they'd sought to compare their unique styles/approaches to chess-play which would cast this terrific space-drama as a tale of two planets.



ENDYMION: I represent the very-best of Martians, and I intend to draw a stalemate-condition against Venusian Hyperion (IQ).
HYPERION: I'll coalesce the jet-fighters of the great Robotech space-army against the inglorious Invid for Endymion-chess!



Hyperion was a shrewd and eccentric army choreographer and used his tactical negotiation acumen to argue for a convergence in metaphysical/laser force between Venus and the Robotech jet-fighter force in the space-battle near Earth-realm with the inglorious Invid race. Now, with the Robotech fighters working alongside Prince Hyperion's Venusian pilots of great skill, he'd be able to focus all his mental energy/eccentricity on the chess-stalemate 'dare' posed by Martian prince Endymion (as this drama unfolded!).



PRINCE HYPERION: No one knows of my secret/stranger hobby, collecting dolls/figurines of mythology-value (Medusa/Aeon).



PRINCE HYPERION: Some of my magnificent Earth-realm culture-traffic dolls, ethnic-Barbie, cast 'doubts' for democracy-IQ!



Meanwhile, the valiant Robotech forces near Earth-realm continued to place their mortal-combat 'wager' of spirit alongside Hyperion's Venusian pilots and eyed the inglorious Invid in this striated struggle to achieve dominion design in outer-space, but no one would admit the greatest intrigue in this 'competition' (with Martian Endymion allied to the Invid!) was the stalemate-chess 'dare' posed by the calculating Martian (all good cinema).



ENDYMION: My ancient stone-and-gem crafted (very expensive) chess-set is idealized for this 'showdown' with the Venusian.



ENDYMION: Damn; you've employed a swift-like rook-bishop double-line offense-lever to counter my queen-knight mancer.
HYPERION: You see, Martian Prince Endymion, this array for piece-positions motion casts offense-balance control (stalemate).



ROBOTECH: What did the stalemate-chess achievement afford us now (Invid-wise!), Hyperion?
HYPERION: Martian Endymion's conceded to recede his Invid-force(s) and create an isolationist-exile in the Earth-ocean abyss.
ROBOTECH: What will be the legacy/record of this space-war with the Invid...and for you with the Martian(s)?
HYPERION: I'll stay near Earth-realm (as a romantic!) and help you market Aliens comics (space-age) to future students!
ROBOTECH: Excellence...



PRINCE HYPERION (Diary-Entry): With the war-record(s) logged and my dominion secure, I seek an eBay (Skywalker-doll$).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on August 17, 2022
Last Updated on August 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Aliens

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing