Callisto's Tunnel-Dread

Callisto's Tunnel-Dread

A Story by Abishai100
"

Callisto (Venusian) narrates this psyche-tale of Earth-adventure involving disguised/transformed (X-Men) identity, alien outbreak, and a gypsy alliance.

"
A fable of dark proportion featuring the colorful anti-heroic (but unforgettable) Callisto (Marvel Comics). Enjoy, 
----
====

I'd been living out of the Wingate hotel (United States) and no one knew I was from Venus. My name's Callisto, and I'm a telekinetic disguised as a humanoid-male named Amlan Satan working on blood-diamond reports for capitalism-monitors but encountered a very bizarre story in New Jersey while I was doing research at the Wingate with the cool WiFi resources they'd offer me as a well-paying guest from Venus.



I crossed into Earth-realm through the Stargate-portal and also used the portal to disguise myself as a male-humanoid named Amlan Satan, and that's the pseudonym I've been using in the United States, and no one knows the Stargate portal's temporarily dispowered!



On Venus, I was an underground knife-combatant named Callisto with a special keen-eye (well, one working-eye after a battle on my planet with the Invid against my beloved Morlock-race) for Earth-civilization interventions, planning a vigilante newborn life as a Catholic prince of capitalism-securities (Amlan Satan), perhaps with a newfound love of Facebook (ha).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes terrorism woe!



Well, this strange tale-twist involves a band of insect-dragon alien 'beings' (quite sharp!) called Xenomorphs from the iconic sci-fi/horror media franchise/comics. These Aliens came to life by leaping out of the pages when a mischievous Stargate-portal traveler dropped one after picking up a copy in Earth-realm. Now, there was a Xenomorph prowling around in the tunnels of New Jersey (United States), which is where I had to become some kind of literal heroist.



I teamed up with a gorgeous Wingate gypsy-resident named Esmerelda, and I knew she didn't believe a word I said, but I did manage to convince her of the rumors of alien-infestation in the Jersey-tunnels, because of the news-headlines I showed her, but she didn't believe I was a Venusian female combatant in my ex-life (Callisto), but I joked, "You just need some healthy Facebook-IQ suspension of disbelief, beautiful girl."



ESMERELDA: You want my help with this 'alien' search mission in the tunnels, friend...what if the story has some reality in it?
ME ('Amlan Satan'): What...did you think I was joking around at the Wingate, beautiful girl?
ESMERELDA: Who's the soap-man with the video-recorder here at the Wingate today, friend?
ME: Well...I think that's a star-exec of some daytime-drama here to report on Jersey-traffic for Consumer Reports (ha).



Esmerelda/I made some homemade acid to load into a water-rifle toy inserted with a thin glass tube in the shooting-piston. We took our crafty 'acid-gun' to the Jersey-tunnels and discovered an insect-dragon 'creature' with ravenous claws and an eerie visage hiding down there, with a menacing grimace, perhaps 'scouting' Earth for an invasion vision, and we noticed a Rottweiler hanging around, abandoned pet, and it was barking at the alien. We drew our acid for fire.



ALIEN: Who the hell are you two friends?
ME/ESMERELDA: We're warriors from Jersey, alien.
ALIEN: I'm going to destroy this barking Rottweiler (eh)!
ME/ESMERELDA: You need to cross back through the Stargate and abandon this threat-track in these tunnels.
ALIEN: See this Weyland Company space-research box left here (abandoned) in these tunnels?
ME/ESMERELDA: We don't care what that box holds, see.
ALIEN: Shoot me in the feet with your acid-gun toy and I'll flee back through the Stargate (eh).



After our anything-but-chess engagement with the nefarious Xenomorph alien being in those Jersey tunnels, we 'persuaded' the venomous incendiary with quick-witted acid-shots to its scurrying reptilian dragon-feet and sent it back through the Stargate. It was gone (exiled!). Esmerelda and I became life-partners and moved into a Sturbridge (woods) house with her parents' money...and she still doesn't believe I'm the Venusian Callisto (ha).



ESMERELDA: If you are a woman (Callisto), Satan (Amlan)...you make a 'fine' beau here in Sturbridge (eh).
ME: Cool; Earth-IQ is for the birds and daylighters (no?).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 19, 2022
Last Updated on August 19, 2022
Tags: Comics Fanfiction, X-Men, Aliens

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing