Martian Chess-War: Stalemate Designs

Martian Chess-War: Stalemate Designs

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Martian adventure/account creates ideations of chess-oriented lifeform-descent.

"
A Mars fable for autumn. Enjoy! 
----
====

I was set to go to Mars after the Orbiter sent back photos of signs of life coming from beneath the terrestrial surface to Earth.



My name's Amlan Satan, and I've been trained for this mission by NASA and prepared for the encounter with some kind of alien-lifeform, and it exhibited communication signals that Earth-scientists picked up with monitors indicating a worldwide renewed interest in space-travel and created lots of chat(s) on social-media.



I decided to read-up on Mars-imagination with an 'iconic' HG Wells novel indicating new-era ideations of encounters with the 'teeming' drama of extra-terrestrial activity. Why is it that we're fascinated by Mars more than other planets? What draws us to the strange angry 'Red-Planet' as if there's some kind of organic 'signals' intelligence emanating from there more than from any other planet we'd conceived of with our limited resource(s)?



I'd no idea what I was in store-for, since when I landed on the Martian surface on the NASA-ship Sulaco, I discovered the true alien-lifeform teeming with vigor, emerging from the underground, and they rode on horse-like 'creatures' and were ape-like humanoids called Cetrions. They were engaged in some kind of 'secret' clan civil-war and didn't want to be detected before resolving their own affairs and allowed me to 'witness' the 'ordeal(s)' as only a journalist and not a warrior of any form(s)!



The Centrion Mars-clan general Erasmus showed me his special crafted 'alien-creature' chess-set which was modeled after human-society sci-fi media alien-cinema and was used for various 'stalemate' chess models Erasmus erected to create 'dioramas' of war-strategy and the consciousness drawn from politics-competition draws or parallelograms, conditions of no-win decision(s) outcome-analysis!



When I returned to Earth, I began writing accounts for humanity such as this one and casting cyber-blogs with Martian rovers (NASA) featuring imaginations about the Red-Planet and what made our endless quest for non-human life investigation(s) signposts for universal democracy!



ESQUIRE: What makes Mars so special, Amlan Satan?
ME: Well, I think it's the oddity of the environment/conditions of the Red-Planet (contoured with our Blue Planet)!
ESQUIRE: Did you find any evidence these 'invisible' alien-ape humanoids on Mars engaged in civil-war want contact with us?
ME: Not really; though their 'Cetrion-general' taught me various war-diagrams with stalemate-chess education!
ESQUIRE: Perhaps Mars has become a 'sphere' of storyboarding for humanity's endless fascination with life itself?
ME: Sure...as a man of Catholic-faith, I've got to say my 'misadventure' brings me to the brink(s) of lifeform-fantasy!



WIFE: I think what you need more than anything (now) is some good-old Blue-Planet Facebook-chess to unwind from photos!



ERASMUS: What you've learned, Satan, is the 'nature' of life's traffic in the known-universe; find 'drama' in chess-darkness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 6, 2022
Last Updated on September 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Mars

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing