Weyland Offense(s)

Weyland Offense(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Captain Satan allies with a Xeno-alien (Endymion) on Origae against a "Weyland-offense" casting new ideations of universal daydreams!

"
A vignette about the mysterious if ambitious sci-fi/horror media franchise (fictional) space-age company Weyland-Yutani Corp. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Weyland company announced its merger with the Yutani firm and promised future space-missions to uncharted planets far from Earth involving possible entanglements with the rather hostile but intelligent dragon-alien species called Xenomorphs would not involve expendable expenditures (human casualties) and laboratory-exercise ambition(s).



The new mission to uncharted planet Origae would send recruited/trained Weyland space-soldier Satan on a lone-light to see if there was some kind of 'diplomacy-IQ' Xenomorph monarch nesting/harbored on the planet, and Satan claimed, "This experience had endeared me to Facebook-chess."



Well, folks, there was indeed a Xenomorph dragon-alien 'monarch' nesting on Origae and he made contact with Weyland space-soldier/driver Satan who, when landed on the uncharted planet, announced the new Weyland-Yutani 'promise' to cease future lab-experiment ambition(s). The alien, named Endymion, revealed that Weyland had indeed intended to continue its casualty-expendable 'agenda' (now in secret!) without disclosure(s) to the public and the Yutani merger was simply a sci-fi media veil for humanity on humbled/ignorant Earth!



SATAN: We board the Weyland vessel that arrives (in secret!) then on Origae together, Endymion, and use my guns to shoot.
ENDYMION: Excellence...we'll 'paint' the exercise in destruction as a 'survival' agenda linked to a (false!) Xeno civil-war.



WEYLAND: So, you and this Xenomorph alien ('Endymion') destroyed the Weyland lab-ship which landed on Origae after you?
SATAN: That's correct; we noticed civil-war entangled Xeno-aliens embroiled against Endymion teeming in the Weyland ship.
WEYLAND: So, you claim you and Endymion had no choice but to 'shoot' your way out of that maelstrom/hellmouth, Captain?
SATAN: That's correct; afterwards, Endymion and I celebrated/unwound with a nice 'stalemate-condition(s)' chess-IQ.
WEYLAND: Excellence...we'll have to think more of future Xeno civil-war entanglement courses for Weyland-Yutani, then!
SATAN: Excellence; we all hope (surely!) this outcourse is a 'good-prescription' for Facebook-chess diagrams of dollars, then.



Captain Satan gladly accepted a Venusian retirement package from Weyland-Yutani and spent his years on the isolated Earth-galaxy planet with his wife (Yale) and wrote cyber-diaries about 'potential conspiracies' linked to lab-science expenditures damaging any potential of human-Xeno exchange(s) for 'real' planetary/universal democracy. He kept his secret with Endymion regarding the Weyland 'agenda' during his days on dreamy Venus.



ENDYMION: Damn; me wonders what this 'outlines' for future-IQ regarding Earth-descent/residency diagrams (deep-ocean?).
WEYLAND: We'll never it seems exchange with this 'mystery-alien' who conferred/allied with Captain Satan on Origae now!



DIARY-ENTRY: The outcome(s) of modern space-travel IQ and the 'chess' linked to species-exchange(s) is finally democratic.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 8, 2022
Last Updated on September 8, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Alien

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing