Alien: Sophist

Alien: Sophist

A Story by Abishai100
"

The new head of Weyland-Yutani shares the human choreography behind the 'CXD' event and what it reveals for futures.

"
Another 'cooler' Alien fanfiction! 
----


====

Greetings, audience. My name's Amlan Satan and I'm the new exec-president of Weyland-Yutani space-exploration company, since the passing of Mr. Weyland and the transference of power(s) from Yutani board members to me personally! I mean to make this WY joint-venture for human space-exploration(s) a rousing profit for our race. As such, I wish to relay/choreograph to you today, for Western-Earth TV the details of the Chernobyl-Xenomorph Disaster ('CXD'), which should prompt some 'cool' ideations for new-gen fans of Facebook-chess. Hope you enjoy this photographic journey with me.



It was in the summer of the 2nd Coronavirus tribulation that the Martian 'dragon' called Xenomorph-species lurked into Earth and hid itself in the already-challenging Chernobyl power-plant tunnels/basement and drew in world-media by running around, sometimes using invisibility-cloaking powers, and terrorizing the factory-workers/execs. The Xenomorph was trapped and diplomatically exiled into the deep-ocean abyss of Earth by multiple Weyland soldiers/diplomats but not before Chernobyl became its controversial dancing-ground, making for 'alternative' forms of photojournalism, you see.



ALIEN: Is there a human in this whole planet to challenge me in chess to warrant diplomacy for potential non-invasion IQ?



Well, the diplomat of Weyland who answered that chess-dare was a valiant chess-master who worked for Yutani named Indra Shaw who managed to match the dragon-Martian, as you've read/seen, with a rook-and-knight castle-sweep maneuver to balance the alien's queen-march which was otherwise furious. This 'stalemate' condition in chess-play drew the invader to the consensual self-exile diplomacy contract with Weyland-Yutani diplomats, sending it to the deep-ocean abyss as a permanent isolationist, secured from fear(s) of all future inter-species contact of danger/tremor(s)! It made Facebook-chess immensely more popular among students/readers intrigued by notions of species-consciousness 'deliverance' through chess-diagrams, as you've known now.



The CXD (Chernobyl-Xenomorph Disaster) signaled a great resurrection in globalism-rhetoric that unified our species and reminded us of the 'chess' complexity of real-life human disasters/races like the Cold War and the Third Reich and intimated to us why intellectual fervor combined with valor and science/art would yield 'immaculate' forms of real distances conducive to life on Earth, and the flowery of new-gen social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess).



Incidentally, as you've also known, the CXD 'event' in Europe facilitated the high-marketing of a series of iconic/popular combat videos/games featuring stories/diagrams of human soldiers/scientists contending with the Xenomorph dragons from Mars and yielding illuminating forms of Hell and Heaven. This was the key that led to the profit-investment soars in Weyland-Yutani and linked home-entertainment (private) to social-activity regarding alien-IQ and Facebook-chess hype (public)!



AUDIENCE MEMBER: Are you saying, Mr. Satan, that the exiled/ocean dragon Xenomorph served as an "Ares" of study now?
AMLAN SATAN: Excellence; this was a perfect model for social-media and science(s)-exercises jaunted by alien-event(s).
AUDIENCE MEMBER: What'll become of Harvard/CalTech studies of moon-missions yielding 'eerie' space-contact reports?
AMLAN SATAN: We're currently investigating all signs of prior-alien contact by the Xenomorph it/he didn't disclose with us!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on September 12, 2022
Last Updated on September 12, 2022
Tags: Alien, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing