Moon-Team: The Alien Confidential

Moon-Team: The Alien Confidential

A Story by Abishai100
"

The cool unit of Sulaco-astronauts resurrect the moon-visions after a NASA-Weyland merger but bring back a 'strange' alien-visage denomination.

"
A moon-mission rendition/fanfiction of Alien alluding also to the film Apollo-18. Enjoy, 
----
====

The Earth-media exercise of sending citizen certificate printed names to the Lunar Orbiter would precede a renewal of manned moon missions after an extended NASA cessation period of any manned shuttle-flights to the lunar surface and the recruited team of 'space-flyers' would be a fantastic trio of certification-worthy Western/American daredevils!



NASA_Weyland: This trio of Moon-men/woman will be a toast to why explorations to the moon-surface reveal human-IQ.



AMLAN: We're really excited about flying to the moon on the Sulaco-shuttle, and as a scientist with Orbiter-media, I'm joyed.
ELIZABETH: Yeah, we didn't think the moon missions would be resurrected but were after this Weyland company merger!
RAKI: We'll be a crew of 3, with 2 fellows and 1 lady, and this should revamp Earth-society cinema about moon-travels.



Amlan, the lone scientist of the trio crew of the Sulaco, was nevertheless trained to handle a Weyland hand-cannon for self-defense, since there'd been strange reports regarding 'alien-intelligence' like 'frequency' signals emanating from the moon which were controversially discussed on social-media on Earth.



ELIZABETH: As a soldier first and astronaut second, I've no qualms dealing with any potential 'danger' regarding 'alien' photos.



Raki, the 3rd member of the Sulaco-crew, a rather funny eccentric, joked that he'd be joyed thinking this renewed moon-mission interest would incorporate some awesome alien-life discovery and started hyping cyber-chess in Earth-society clubs preceding the actual moon-flight in the summer of 2023.



SULACO-CREW: We've landed on the moon; it's dark and wondrous, and the terrain is gray-white splendid; no signs of aliens.



The trio was armed with a set of nifty Weyland-lasers (hand-cannons) supplied by an 'ambitious' new mystery-company tied to the NASA 'visions' to resurrect Earth-society fascination with moon travel, especially after the release of some pretty controversial social-media videos regarding potential 'strange-sightings' during the 'secret' Apollo-18 mission which saw human astronauts confronting some eerie alien spider-like creature of apparent hostility, requiring absolute self-defenses.



WEYLAND: So, you claim there's no real signs of alien intent during your Sulaco-moon flight but brought back these diagrams?
SULACO-TRIO (Amlan/Elizabeth/Raki): Yes; these diagrams are simply 'absolute' sketchings of possible alien-life visages.
WEYLAND: Your claim therefore is that you didn't encounter 'actual' aliens but insist on offering these diagrams for Apollo-18?
SULACO-TRIO: Yes; we're 'confident' in tandem that the renderings of the 'reptile-dragon' alien 'beings' mimic Apollo-18 chats.
WEYLAND: So, your 'official' report is Apollo-18 media-gossip 'moved' you to offer these 'alien-dragon' visage figurines?
SULACO-TRIO: Yes, we believe the 'aliens' imagined are 'worthy' candidates for media-chats regarding Apollo-18 encounters.
WEYLAND: Excellence; we'll spread the word that this media-oriented 'astronaut-interest' concerns Apollo-18 diary!



That's the entire story, folks. Apparently, the Sulaco-trio of 'cool' astronauts to the moon (Amlan/Elizabeth/Raki) insisted on providing the strange/eerie insect-dragon reptilian alien-life man-sized figurine renderings which they insisted were 'media-chat' worthy renderings of the 'creatures' of organic intelligence rumored to be encountered by the ill-fated astronauts (apparently) on the Apollo-18 moon-mission in the late 20th-Century. Now, gossip circulated in the media-underground that the 'actual' purpose/vision of Amlan/Elizabeth/Raki concerned a 'sincere' but 'covert' compact/agreement on the part of the moon-team to offer a 'hint' that perhaps, just maybe, the Sulaco-trio did in fact encounter the 'dragon-alien' beings they characterized in the figurine-drawings which later were adapted into figurine-sculptures by Weyland but chose to 'quietly' disclose the morphology/visage of the real aliens with this 'art(s)' imagination. It was therefore a new moon mystery for media-gossip. Wow.



ANONYMOUS CYBER-FANZINE COMMENTARY: There's reason to 'doubt' the Sulaco-trio simply offered a 'random' art-show and there's every reason to conclude they'd been 'moved' to disclose the visage of real aliens they encountered after the moon-visit in the 21st-Century with this 'subtly' veiled 'astronaut-IQ' interest in the 'chess-imagination' of alien-life diary, so...are these 'Xenomorph' aliens real?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 13, 2022
Last Updated on September 13, 2022
Tags: Sci-Fi, Modern, Fable, Moon

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing