Decmo Synthetic(s)

Decmo Synthetic(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will the eccentric imagineer (Decmo) offer Earth-world special tech-sciences/arts confidence(s) following the discovery of a crashed Martian (vacated) craft?

"
A civilization diorama about alien myths, tech-wonders, and the species-distances created by imaginative liberties, inspired by K-PAX (Kevin Spacey). Enjoy, 
----
====

Goodly Catholic human world-citizen (and Ivy-grad!) Decmo started his own toy company in North America (British Columbia) after a lifetime of recreational/fitness activities involving the 'ergonomics' of body-physique sculpting and skill-IQ and later adapted these living dynamics into chess-consciousness for cyber-media (e.g., Facebook-chess).



DECMO: The American government reports the crash-landing of an alien/Martian 'Derelict' craft and requires species-IQ.



Now, Decmo was an eccentric and grew up with a special oddball-fascination with Vikings-football synthesized gameplay in video-game environments, applying his understandings/appreciation of body-physique control and competition to 'chess-like' imaginations of recreated/synthesized intuition for social-media in the modern world. When the 'Derelict' spaceship crashed on Earth, without any signs of alien-intelligence/life harbored inside, Decmo and the rest of humanity concluded the aliens-Martians somehow 'crept' out their own crashed spaceship and began trekking/studying Earth invisibly while humans used their own tech-media tools/kits to evaluate species-response(s) to this alien-tech wonder-event.



DECMO: After much thought, I think the 'stalemate' of tech-creation confidence(s) warrants simple alien-distance report(s).



Maybe Decmo was right. He started his own tech/cyber/toy company, simply called Decmo. The company began developing advanced football-simulation competition 'chess' games/activities for youth on Earth while the human scientists noted that the 'Derelict' crashed-spaceship was simply 'left-behind' on Earth for humans to decode/study on their own, in their own time. Decmo's tech-synthetics company was a real smash, and his wife ('Ezzy') became a PR-rep for the company citing that modern social ideations of what human citizens considered 'IQ' responses to the Derelict 'event' would be imprinted onto modern media (e.g., Facebook-IQ) as signposts for the 'sane distances' between humans and Martians!



DECMO: Perhaps the 'invisible' Derelict-Martians resigned themselves to the deep-ocean abyss as self-exiles while we continue our Earth-world pursuits of capital/treasure/toy/tech exposition(s)!



Decmo appeared in one of his own tech-toy company symposia as an armored costumed comics-avatar with a special comics-bent for media/entertainment/arts, insisting that the Derelict-event on Earth only 'fueled' a human conception of what qualities of tech-confidence warranted special distances/sovereignty between species and that continued forms of Earth-world consumerism/tech/science development(s) were 'sufficient' for all forms of species-drawings (wow).



DECMO: Perhaps all these 'chess-stalemate' ideations of the composition of toys/tech reflect 'real' species-digits.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 21, 2022
Last Updated on October 21, 2022
Tags: Alien, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing