October Administration

October Administration

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two media 'champions' invoke a symbolic college-sports 'event' for media-culture and are engaged by a Martian with an inquiry for everyone.

"
A nod to the media-value(s)/symbolism of the iconic (televised/modern) Orange Bowl 1991 college-athletics 'event' in the pre-9/11 era of the United States and (arguably/perhaps) what it's meant for modern social-media (e.g., YouTube) everyman-lore, inspired very loosely by Rudy (Sean Astin). Thanks for reading...Happy Halloween, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture/media/sports 'fanfiction' is meant to be a personal/social journal for consumerism psychology and does not offer any formal/official/institutional views or claims tied to the schools/figures by associations. 
----
====

Amlan Satan became a TV-sportsmanship advocate after retiring from his chess-academics in the Ivy League, recruiting online a 'sidekick' interested in media-culture for ideations of stalemate-drawn peace and competition-sanity in the post-9/11 age of social-media/networking.



AMLAN SATAN: I've found a fantastic fashion-world journalist (Belfast) interested in Western TV/media-access to capitalism!



Amlan found this 'sidekick' for this media-culture project in a special UK-woman named Shelbye and decided to cast himself and her as the vigilante-comics duo of sportsmanship-media culture ideations on social-media as the iconic Halloween-season approached in the United States.



AMLAN: We'll toast a special football/sports themed figurine chess-set for stalemate-peace drawn competition-education!
SHELBYE: Cool; we can use the iconic Bowl-games form modern (televised) college-football games (Orange Bowl) for IQ.



Of course, the advent of media-technologies and TV-networks in the post-Industrialization age created a 'home-harvest' feeling for ideations of networking out to American/Western culture through lifestyle-convenience oriented imagination, which really 'launched' the tradition/ritual and social-media practice of toasting the annual Halloween-season (October) Saturday college-football cheer(s) with special teams of great media-links (e.g., Notre Dame) and/or those with great competitiveness-edge journals (e.g., Colorado), turning the home-TV/media experience into a culture-exposition 'experiment' for capitalism value(s).



AMLAN: Alright, let's consider the tight-end scoreline of the iconic 1991 Orange-Bowl as a great media-IQ for stalemate-fun.
SHELBYE: Cool; the 10-9 late-game score with the final-TD called-back (penalty!) reminds us of stalemate/excellence!



Of course, the post-9/11 age of anti-capitalism terrorism signaled to the emerged commerce-bridge era of capitalism/trade driven consumerism networking and international securities/peace that Homeland comfort(s) can be 'leveraged' by a living fear of 'shadow-tremors' in social activity like college-athletics in the United States. This cast the iconic events of media-era sports, such as the 1991 Orange Bowl between Notre Dame and Colorado, the one Amlan and Shelbye had been 'launching' on social-media as culture-education diorama for the ideations of competition-sanity/security on Earth (wow).



AMLAN: Think of all the immigrants coming into the United States to cheer on the Notre-Dame/Colorado rivalry for exposure.
SHELBYE: Cool; it's all a 'pumpkin' for the harvest-media season of college-sportsmanship 'stalemate-peace' affording energy!



All this social-media activity regarding post-9/11 era 'patriotism' in the United States drew the envious attention of a slithering 'dragon' Martian alien/being named Endymion, who'd been spying on human society from the Earth-moon and noting the various media/movies casting civilization-psyche as network-IQ oriented and wanted to see if this 'vigilante-media duo' (Amlan/Shelbye) would be 'tested' in their special intuitions regarding human race eclipse(s).



ENDYMION: Seems that close 10-9 television-scoreline 'event' (college-athletics) signals a human race value (capitalism only)!
AMLAN/SHELBYE: If you really are a 'Martian-spy' seeking a 'journal' for capitalism-media IQ on Earth, we'll concur on chess.
ENDYMION: Wasn't this Notre-Dame/Colorado televised Orange Bowl 'trophy' (later a YouTube 'gem') a 'stalemate' for chess-IQ?
AMLAN/SHELBYE: Sure; it's all 'quite' cool, Endymion; in fact, the 10-9 scoreline was both 'tight' and TV-eternal (no?).
ENDYMION: Damn...that's 'quite' true.



ENDYMION: It seems these human 'soldiers' offer a 'Halloweentime' legend for media-culture capitalism expressions!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on October 30, 2022
Last Updated on October 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Sports, America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing