French Quarter: Eve

French Quarter: Eve

A Story by Abishai100
"

A traveler finds traffic-intrigue in France and ideates strong relations regarding Earth's eschewed envelope(s).

"
A tale of world-journalism and human-traffic diary/worry, inspired by modern media/news. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan was an Algerian journalist who traveled to France to take stock-notes about the quality/shapes of modern urban traffic (Paris) to share on social-media, complemented by some modern Selfie-fun, which is an altogether 'modern' thought.



While he was walking by the main Paris (France) bank, he noticed a strange exotic-looking police-auto (car) stop and park right outside the building; the car was green and silver and had some Arabic/Muslim print/writing on its side, which made it seem it was some 'foreign' police-car, but what was it doing in Paris, Amlan wondered?



AMLAN: While driving in the countryside outside Paris, I saw the same 'Arabic' police-car standing in the middle of the road, and the driver-inside was some foreign ('Arabic' maybe?) policeman visiting France, but how'd he obtain that Muslin-print police-car for a French visit, and why did he park outside the Paris bank today?



Amlan decided to walk into the bank and noticed the foreign policeman was conferring about something important with the representative inside one of the bank offices and the rep was showcasing to him a special baseball-figurine chess-set/board, which Amlan peeped at and noticed was some 'casting' of chess-castles re-presented as some 'sportsmanship' lyric. Was this foreign (Muslim/Arabic?) policeman in France, with his (Algerian?) police-car simply to make some kind of sports-market investment for a media-exercise concerning international boundaries for activity-oriented social-media or capitalism IQ of some kind, Amlan wondered?



AMLAN: I decided to leave the bank immediately, thinking there might be some 'larger' conspiracy-oriented political weight goings-on and ran to a nearby restaurant (French-Thai!) and ordered a creamy bowl of coconut-soup, so I'd start to forget about the 'troubles' of Earth and daydream again/more about a living consciousness, for a journalist/tourist (ha).



He then decided to purchase a special video-game system (Xbox) for his Paris motel-room so he'd download a special combat-game on the French-net and play with his favorite 'femme-fatale' avatar (Tanya of Egypt) and think more about the 'dance' of human physique and 'spiritual escape' from terrorism-concepts somehow 'eerily' close to all travelers in this new age and wrote in his diary, "Tanya may be an 'enhanced' Aphrodite!"



When Amlan the journalist returned to his home-city of Vancouver (British Columbia), the first-thing on his mind was to create a special Xmas-consumerism 'avatar' parody comic-tale featuring 'Evil Elf' as a ready-made capitalism critique figurine and wrote a quickie about bank robbery in older times (Bloody Mama, Bonnie and Clyde, Jesse James) and compared it to modern terrorism figures of dread (Osama bin Laden, Unabomber, etc.) and worried about the 'quality' of capitalism-lifestyle journalism...and faerie-tales on Earth (hmm).



JOURNAL: Modern tribulations like 9-11/Coronavirus create new ideations of the 'stalemate' of human-diplomacy (for ears).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 31, 2022
Last Updated on October 31, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing