Halloween-Chess: Engineer

Halloween-Chess: Engineer

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will a self-inventive 'Michael Myers' (costumed!) in America (Amlan Satan) offer the 'right-stuff' magic for Haddonfield-town emojis?

"
A Halloween-invention fable featuring a very cool reference to the iconic movie-avatar Michael Myers (Halloween). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Welcome to the American Halloween experience, during which a chess-nerd on social-media is inventing himself as the iconic horror-film 'avatar' Michael Myers, a masked terror-stalker with a special 'shadow' presence over the aura of the season in the iconic United States (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN ('Michael Myers'): I'll be costumed as Michael Myers in Haddonfield and making social-media Selfie-chess posts!



He'd don a special Michael-Myers mask and costume and then he'd wander around Haddonfield with some special toy weapon but with an eerie gait and creating a visage/demeanor of serving as a 'wandering-witness' of what makes the iconic Halloween season a 'mind-game' for those intrigued by the nature/aura of what's made modern American society so completely fascinated by cinematic forms of self-inventive energy (ha).



AMLAN SATAN ('Michael Myers'): I learned of a child who overdosed in the area on candy (poison!) and was buried/dead.



This United States 'child' was laid-to-rest in a special cemetery, and it'd lay a special 'legend' surrounding the times/lore surrounding the Halloween cinematic avatar of Michael Myers, since our protagonist 'crusader' Amlan Satan ('Michael Myers') became so engrossed/saddened by this strange tale in the American area that he privately decided that Michael Myers would become the tragedy-child's 'guardian-angel' figurine-avatar for the Halloween-season sense of mind-magic (wow).



AMLAN SATAN ('Michael Myers'): I procured this special/eerie Halloween-themed/craft chess-set for stalemate-IQ (exorcism)!



All these society 'ideations' of the quality/nature of the mind-experience for Halloween in the West/America raises our strange magic imaginations regarding the symmetry/diagonals of the human spirit and why/how we'd 'bond' Michael Myers' legend/lore from movie-fun to the community-mourning value(s) linked to a small child's tragic passing because of bad candy distribution(s), and it's offered us a 'cool' social-media 'character' regarding the romanticism behind United States exorcism (perhaps).



AMLAN SATAN ('Michael Myers'): Perhaps this 'deed' of Western spirit(s) casts me as much a 'vigilante' of human race ends.



What would Michael Myers himself 'think' of all this invocation of Halloween-season spirits for the spiritual contemplations of community-mourning and aura of remembrance/haunting? Is Halloween really a 'thing' of natural exorcism or magic? Can it evoke in us a 'true' sense of race intelligence? Is the 'chess-stalemate' of the American Halloween really concerning a 'negotiation' of darkness...with erasure?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on November 1, 2022
Last Updated on November 1, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing