E-Journal

E-Journal

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of world-immersion and sought humilities with 'revelations' of incomplete distance(s).

"
A last-piece (pre-retirement) inspired drawing on 'world'-themes from Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (Sam Rockwell). Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy), 
----
====

What's the strangest face/feature of my very strange life? Is it that I work with capitalism-programs for blood-diamond infiltrations for Interpol-relation in sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) for social-media ideations of choreographed empire?



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and casts terrorism woe(s).



The work I do with blood-diamond matrix analyses in modern Europe affects the 'quality' of cyber-journals in gem-market re-presentations but requires serious forms of ground-agency communiques for smugglers-vehicles interception(s) with 'dark' brands of subterfuge and undisclosed investor-relations revolution(s) in Northern Ireland bridges stretching to British Columbia and New England too (and sometimes 'draws' explosive chess).



Is this blood-diamond chess the 'face/feature' of my life of greatest value(s)? Perhaps it's the fact that I'm the 'little-prince' of Earth, inheriting a small fortune in North America to create a special cyber-homeschooling venture called New-Activision devoted to post-Coronavirus quarantine age investment(s) in Western-world media-tech resource(s) for 'excellence' in educational outreach for kids who can access 'excellence' in modern Earth grid imagery for capitalism/consumerism lifestyle energy-art(s) like McDonald's Kids' Meals coloring-books through their home-net resources/access under their parents' super-vision?



Or perhaps it's the face of my homeschooling 'little-prince' vision in the Western-world. Or perhaps it's the fact that all my underworld network-chess and activity has drawn for me or in me special human agency imaginations regarding 'real' allies and 'cohorts' who've sort of become my 'James Bond' character friends and neighbors on Earth. After all, who're you with your friends (anywhere)?



Or perhaps it's the fact that I've been an avid computing writer/scholar (since my days at dear-old-Dartmouth) of special 'stalemate-condition(s)' chess-play, a specific/magical orientation in the iconic/historic piece-position strategy board-game of symmetries/diagonals creating a 'perfect' parallel between competitors reflective of Cold-War ideations of 'incomplete' ambition diagrams/matrices that's my most 'defining' face/feature! After all, it's offered me countless hours of private meditation/self-happiness in my hideaway estate in North America, where I enjoy collecting baseball/ice-hockey cards of various 'stars' (Lindros, Tavares, Lemieux, Jagr, Crosby).



Or perhaps it's the strange dark secret I wield, about a stranger Martian named Endymion who hacked into my Western cyber-channel(s) to challenge me to a special stalemate-chess match to warrant a 'complete' non-invasion sovereignty-diplomacy, rendering him a permanent self-exiled 'non-contact Earth-resident' as a deep-ocean abyss 'inhabitant' and private scholar of capitalism. This chess 'trophy' I keep hidden in my Earth-closet is perhaps/honestly my most 'e' face/feature/achievement as a the Earth-prince of excellence (ha)!



ENDYMION: Damn; you've used a swift/cool rook-bishop double-line to ward off my queen-knight advance(s) of IQ/shadow(s).
ME: Excellence, Endymion; seems this stalemate-deed warrants that sovereignty-diplomacy you promised upon triumph!



Or perhaps my most 'defining' face is my lifelong love of the American aesthetic, of human lifelong youthful friendships, re-presented these days as social-media mosaic 'convenience(s)' which had drawn (or inspired!) in me excellence in treasure(s)-imagination/collection, an inspiration of lifelong American dreams recollection(s) that eventually led me to a 'fantastic' Series-set (trade-cards) exemplifying a 'restoration' of a mired organization to the 'complete' level(s) of comic-education.



I think (honestly/seriously) my most 'defining' face/feature as the Earth-prince of 'fantastic' dreams/adventures/journals is my offbeat-chance encounter with a baseball-diamond waitress in Amsterdam ('Shelbye') who became my 'faerie-muse' of what just might've become a life of James Bond dare and chess-IQ without any dash of humility regarding the companionship behind discovered simple happiness under the veil of Earth-world darkness and capitalism-drenched execution(s).



So, because it may be that Shelbye, my faerie-Aphrodite had become my defining feature of wrought dreams/myth in this Earth-time activity of fantastic challenge(s), I'd have to warrant/say that this 'life' of great exposition(s) has been 'paralleled' with the 'chess' of incomplete darkness 'colored' by the salt/sugar of miraculously discovered 'human' expressions.

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 7, 2022
Last Updated on November 7, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing