E-Wizard {Football}

E-Wizard {Football}

A Story by Abishai100
"

'Diorama' of a video-game 'prince' who'd become a New England 'e-wizard' of football video-games, drawing special 'human' echelons.

"
A sports-fanfare fable inspired by the media-era access themes from Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone). Enjoy (and Happy Thanksgiving), 
----
====

Amlan Satan lived off his princely inherited fortunes in New England and played all kinds of football video-games, and he'd become a 'chess-master' of the online gaming world since the evolution of football-cyber media/entertainment, from handheld toys to Nintento's Tecmo series to the iconic and timeless Madden series, which made him a football-cyber wizard of the entertainment matrix and introduced him to like-minded competitors, including the dreaded Lucas of Charlestown.



AMLAN SATAN: Playing the football games (cyber/electronics) made me a wizard of the e-universe and a 'chess' aficionado!



It was Tecmo's series of football video-games that made Amlan Satan the master 'chess' wizard of football-cyber media/entertainment in the modern age, and he grew up training hand-eye coordination skill(s) to become an 'expert' from a young age in the manipulations/folds/audibles/play-actions of special certain teams with special certain offensive 'tricks' of magic such as the Vikings, Bears, and Lions of Detroit.



When he finished up college studies at Dartmouth, with a good major in Cognitive Science(s), Prince Satan decided to compete in his New England property with online football-cyber media/games against opponents from around the Earth in the post-9/11 era of media/tech entertainment drawn social-media 'networking' for human connection(s). He found a special tourney-club for Madden's football-cyber series and grabbed the all-important/iconic and symbolic Citizen Expression trophy which would become his 'quill' of media-age exercise(s).



AMLAN SATAN: I've become a 'prince' of these cyber-football (sports) 'arts' I find reflection in real iconic games in snow/Hell.



GIRLFRIEND (Tandy): He's got royal inheritance(s) and indulges in 'chess' wizardry of football-cyber arts; I'm a media witness.



What's so special about this prince's 'knack' of using football designs in the cyber/video-game 'universe' is the way he selects special teams from any/every video-game offering or toy or series which boasts a special 'magic' trick of offensive (or defensive-complementation!) ingenuity which he terms the 'Team Exercise' and it's afforded him the cyber-world 'mystique' as the E-Wizard of football gaming/fantasy expression(s).



When you look at the 'plethora' of media imagery/stories out there now glorifying the competitive spirit(s) of the human race, you get that special 'sense' that Prince Satan of New England is somehow a 'wizard' world magic messenger of the natural 'quality' of offense competition choreography re-presentations on the social network/platform(s), and you wonder if this is all very American of very human (in the end!). We saw the Fischer-Spassky media 'theater' during the Cold-War, and Amlan Satan represents a new-gen investment and interest(s) in the 'nature' of game-theory and board presentations of 'pure' team (or nation!) excellence (wow).



JOURNAL: Take a team, consider a chess-pawn on a helmet (insignia), and cast the 'magic' trick (cyber) as 'human' Ego.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 19, 2022
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Video-Games

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Ronin-Bound Ronin-Bound

A Story by Abishai100





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5