Superstition-Eastern

Superstition-Eastern

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Duke/Snake-Eyes offer Xmas-capitalism a special 'vision' for the protection of Earth-world 'chess-stalemate' exercise(s)?

"
A nod to capitalism ideology that requires a new brand of heroics-casting, inspired by War, Inc. (John Cusack). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!),  
----
====

A special media-insider who'd been working with a covert force of capitalism-defenders in the post-9/11 era was suddenly tied to a cyber-blogging Ivy-league professor who himself was part of a new NSA program to incorporate/fuse mathematics research with weapons controls study and formed a new 'GI-Joes' unit and were given field-aliases --- Duke and Snake-Eyes. They were told that their images for capitalism work(s) was representative of a modern Western-American 'flowery' regarding social-media (e.g., "Selfie-culture"; cinema-forums online, etc.) chess/nets (hmm).



DUKE: We're taking a special 'superstition' figurine-doll from horror-art(s) into Eastern Europe for a blood-diamond espionage.
SNAKE-EYES: Cool; we can assimilate into the culture as theater-arts performers with a 'superstition' art message for cover!



AMERICAN PRESIDENT: Don't fear, Duke/Snake-Eyes, for we've special 'media-world viziers' for an Xmas-shopping toy campaign, in honor of your 'alias' work(s) as patriotic defenders of capitalism agenda, and this 'toy' market veil will 'shadow' your real-life work in the field(s), eh?



Once the two agents were positioned into Eastern Europe during a special mobilization-intrigue/trauma, they remembered key imagery in modern media/movies representing the 'struggle' of Western force(s) securing land-dominions and intellectual property considerations in the post-petrol politics era of Israel-Palestine concerns (wow).

DUKE: This blood-diamond infiltrations-intelligence work should coincide nicely with homeland Xmas-consumerism rhetoric.
SNAKE-EYES: Yeah...we fight and modern American consumers are enjoying Netflix; while we secure the 'real' edge(s), no?



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



The two cool covert 'GI-Joes' achieved the key chess-stalemate in Eastern Europe regarding blood-diamond threat(s) to 'rogue' terrorism-finance(s) and returned home as Xmas-gift delivering heroes in the United States, and the American President hoped they'd accept a cool new 'laurel' --- a baseball-figurine/themed chess-set/board which the two 'world-media' ninjas would use for a special social-media joint-blogging 'campaign' for Xmas-consumerism.

DUKE: This is great; we can link baseball-chess for consumers in American for Xmas for ideations on intelligence-lyric(s).
SNAKE-EYES: Yeah...remember how our special 'superstition' doll-figurine 'angel' ("Annabelle") secured our theater-veil(s)?



AMERICAN PRESIDENT: I'm gifting you two excellence-masters in GI-Joe rhetoric a very symbolic Series-set (trade-cards) now.
DUKE: Wow...we're to cast this World Series baseball set as a chat(s)-starter for organization restoration in sports-market(s)?
SNAKE-EYES: Seems this 'iconic' Series-team set casts special 'chess-stalemate' intelligence quotient(s) for 'human' emojis!



Perhaps the hallmark of capitalism-defense in the modern Western/American 'edge(s)' of social-media 'culture' is the linkage of consumerism 'gems' with the ideation of special commercial vanities securities, so as to 'bond' the superstition(s) behind treasure-protection...and a 'living' (consumerism!) emotion (hmm). That was the vision afforded to Duke/Snake-Eyes (and their special 'superstition' angel-doll..."Annabelle").

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 24, 2022
Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100