Draw Football

Draw Football

A Story by Abishai100
"

Why would an Interpol-relation 'intelligence-man' retire to become a pro-football sports-writer (read and discover)?

"
An homage to sports-writing for this post-Thanksgiving post-midnight hour, remembering/casting a 'fantastic' draw of football between the ambitious Vikings-Rams (1976) Week 2 which was an offbeat premonition of the eventual NFC championship. Time for Black Friday,
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports-diorama/fanfiction offers no formal/legal ties or views of the Vikings organization (or the opponent Los Angeles Rams) and is therefore presented as only a personal exposition of sports-culture/media expression. 
----

 

----
====

My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a blood-diamond operationalist who's worked with cyber-formats with Interpol-relation in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) to intercept smugglers vehicles destabilizing economics overground street-law in sectarian Belfast but retired and became a cyber-chess society president in the United Kingdom and decided to start making sports-dioramas and 'fanfictions' about excellence in close-scorelines representing competition balance(s) and therefore a capitalism-media optimism, sharing my Selfies with chess-society friends.



The one special game I'm recounting in this cyber-journal is the incredible 10-10 OT-draw for pro-football (United States) between the hot Fran Tarkenton QB-led Vikings and the aspiring Rams. This draw was an app for the eventual NFC Championship game which saw Tarkenton take an even more commanding stand for entertaining athletics, and the Week 2 draw with the Rams of great rivalry and Western-American sports-lore reminded folks in North America why Western sports had become such a 'hot' commodity for capitalism storytellers of media-advocacy/broadcast (wow).



No one likes a draw. You know, in chess, there's two great IQ-competitors drawing special symmetry/diagonals in opposing strategy/thinking but may yield a 'perfect' but gridlocked 'stalemate' in move-decision(s) because of parallel equivalence. We all want to see someone win, not pull out with a 'perfect' draw or stalemate. This was the case for Week 2 matching between the Vikings-Rams, since Fran Tarkenton had become a 'hallmark' of pro-football chess excellence, especially that year, when great games against various teams, including the Bears, drew a 'fantastic' diagram in the quality of competition/athleticism (ha).



However, to the extra credit of chessplay, and the stalemate realism of thinking-strategy, the 10-10 (OT) draw of the Vikings-Rams in Week 2 (1976) creating a 'social-media' app for the eventual commandeering NFC Championship triumph of the Tarkenton-Vikings thanks to consistent offense and a 'cool' 4th-quarter defensive posture. The 10-10 (OT) draw in Week 2 (1976) served to remind us fans/writers of human athleticism of the 'quality' of competition-action 'leveraged' by stalemate ideations of nearly-perfect expressions.



WIFE: I made you these zesty mini-quiches for pre-Thanksgiving spirits for your media-fanfare writeup of Fran Tarkenton.
ME: That's just chess beauty, honey-bee; in fact, my expressions for the Vikings-Tarkenton 'diorama' will be insatiable!



Why bother reporting this 'ninja' re-presentation of the Tarkenton-theater of the 1976 'story-season' which (unfortunately) culminated in Fran the fan-man's 3rd and final Super Bowl appearance/loss? Well, after working in the 'dark GI-Joe' world of blood-diamond smugglers competitiveness, I've got to say...a cool chess ideation of the Vikings-Rams 'stalemate' in 1976 reminds us why the 'human race' is all about explosive ends.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 25, 2022
Last Updated on November 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing