Decepticon {Transformers-Edict}

Decepticon {Transformers-Edict}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated presentation of science(s)-arts showcase drawing out a 'Martian' challenge requiring comics-chess for race expression.

"
A science-fiction diary vignette featuring a symbolic civilization reference of the iconic terrorist-knight robot avatar Shockwave (Transformers). Thanks so much for reading,
DISCLAIMER: This work of general genre-fanfiction offers no formal/legal ties to the Transformers media-franchise or any link associated and all the concepts/story/images presented herein are incorporated in a personal-work(s) mosaic for fictionalized original-creative establishment. 
----
====

I was studying chess and alien concepts of intelligence and antagonism after becoming inspired by modern science-fiction media and literature like Asimov and Ridley Scott theater(s).



My name's Amlan Satan, and the peculiar truth to this personal work of creative diorama presentation on social-media re-presents my newborn fascination with using my princely-inherited fortune(s) to make a Western-American cyber-fanzine 'sabbatical' journal for work(s) in translation(s) between science-fiction (alien!) media and robotics-intelligence/super-human A.I. research for net-dialogue with my Porcellian cyber-chess society in New England. Follow along!



The 'special' capitalism-IQ chess treasure I have 'toast' for on this modern millennium cyber-journal is a particular Eagles-spirit underdog transfer (Upper-Deck) Vikings-QB trade-card which symbolizes city/team spirit(s) lore regarding free-market consumerism/athletics media and markets and star-athlete journeyman storytelling (United States). This sort of commercial vanities 'diadem' placement is verified human race intelligence regarding the 'chess' of competition historians!



WIFE: You're so 'drawn' Satan by these ideations of sports-treasure driven competition-chess leverage/capitalism; Selfie-IQ.



I got this 'fantastic' colored plastic-chess set/board to share images of home-play with strategy-pattern(s) diagrams for my Porcellian elite (cyber-chess-society!) and continued to dream that an alien intelligence/consciousness would contact me to challenge me in my sense(s) of Earth-civilization architecture/intelligence. That's what happened, miracle(s)-be!



MARTIAN: I noted you'd been an iconic social-campus leader/musketeer for an Ivy-campus and social-house (BonesGate).
ME: Indeed, Martian; in fact, my experience(s) account for my logged currency cyber-interest(s) in Americana excellence!
MARTIAN: To warrant a non-invasion policy for your race with my telepathy, you must achieve a chess-stalemate with me.
ME: Goodness; this seems like a challenge worthy of my heroics-musketeer day(s) with BonesGate, Martian.
MARTIAN: My name's Endymion...you can refer to me (secretly!) and add laurel(s) to your social Ivy-house now; with chess-IQ.
ME: That's just...Eden.



I achieved the stalemate-chess condition(s) gameplay with Endymion the Martian using a 'smart' rook-bishop piece-position double-line 'array' to defy his 'dark' queen-knight advance(s) of 'fantastic' expression and 'drew' that 'cool' non-invasion Earth race sovereignty-accord he promised and he, in turn (the Martian Endymion!) made me promise to invest my newborn human race 'vanity' to make social-media futuristic engineering/design(s) work(s) for Utopian vision(s) of Earthling excellence, which I did (ha)!



WIFE: I made you this 'darling' quiche to celebrate your apparent 'cyber-superman' face-emotive smile-chagrin you wear now.
ME: I've this 'special' Earthling-heroics 'deed' secret, honey-bee, which I'd be still quite exuberant to 'toast' with quiche, baby!



I used my extra credit(s) with my 'secret' cyber-chess stalemate 'triumph' matching the Martian (Endymion) with special robot-media comics-cyber fanfiction stories about the gun-mechanics 'dark-knight' robot-warrior Shockwave, a sort of 'butler' of A.I. planetary control(s) who signs the gate(s) for Hell and anarchy during a terrorism-engagement between heroes (Autobots) and 'adversarial' villains (Decepticons) for 'real' chess-stalemate ideation(s) of the 'nature' of war-e. This reminded me why a Martian/alien would want to create 'spice' for Earth-heroes and storyboard(s) for 'excellence' in race enquiry.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100


Eco-Capsule Eco-Capsule

A Story by Abishai100