Thing of Alien Ice {Station-Zero}

Thing of Alien Ice {Station-Zero}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A host of valor-minded folks for the government assemble in the Arctic for organics-defense but encounter an iced alien 'leviathan' of chess-like edge.

"
A science-fiction Black Friday 'leviathan' alien noir inspired by The Thing (John Carpenter), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Amlan Satan was an affable guy in New Orleans and fan of social-media (cyber-chess society Porcellian) before he'd been whisked away for a new society-media government research ice-station project in the Arctic (wow).



STATION-ZEO (Commander): You men/women gather for chess-media study of oil.



This was the finest example (arguably) of federally invested forms of Arctic stationing and study the world had ever seen, and some of the crew of Station-Zero included very sharp and gorgeous human soldiers ready to serve in a more scientific capacity while securing the polar-zone(s) from terrorism, conducive for social-media chess-marketing.



STATION-ZERO (Commander): We're hyping the Boring-fire gun for Porcellian, folks.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm so excited, sister, for the use(s) of this 'fantastic' station-flamethrower as the 'journal' for modern ice-region/station self-defense machinations for otherwise organics/oil research, in preparation for any potential chemical-warfare threat or even (perhaps!) alien-spaceship encounter of great stealth, since a Martian might want to 'hide' in the Earth-ice, no?



STATION-ZERO (Commander): We've spotted the alien-claw fossil-chess evidence in ice!



This alien 'thing' discovered in the ice of the Arctic zone by Station-Zero by Satan and his pals working hard was no friendship-messenger, for when it sensed the 'race' body-heat surrounding it in the form of the human explorer(s), it 'awakened' out of self-hibernation and emerged as a flesh-symbiote of growing size with telepathy/mind-control powers and the ability to multiply rapidly for spore-like colonization of the human genome. The valiant humans ('GI-Joes' of the Arctic!) prepared their 'stand' against this leviathan and utilized their handy-dandy Boring-company fire-gun excellence in 'chess-stalemate' executions.

AMLAN SATAN: We've triumphed!



The real hero of Station-Zero in this human race drama about alien-thing encounter was of course the super-finely tuned Boring flamethrower which enabled the good humans to desist the invader and send it to eternal ash-exile, and now it's a memory of what Boring can do (ha).



STATION-ZERO (Commander): We've lost Satan and must help youth-Porcellian compose a cyber sci-fi patriotism board about 'leviathans' of intelligence-cases in human art (in memory and expressions).



AMLAN SATAN: If I die while we fight fire-by-fire with the alien Thing, remember the chess (from my ends of enquiry).



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing