Informant-Empire(s)

Informant-Empire(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'blood-diamond' inquirer learns of media-channels for terrorism-finance(s) journals and wonders about the 'integrity' of Xmas-season capitalism for human race egg heads!

"
A tale of media-world driven expressions of capitalism inquiry and citizenry-vigilance, inspired by the 'cool' chess-like intelligence of media-era investigation(s) themes in the awesome American film The Insider (Michael Mann), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Amlan Satan was in Amsterdam/Brussels doing research for his special/magical cyber-diamond enterprise-venture when he discovered various folks on the Euro-highways posting 'chess' ideations on social-media regarding the flux of 'conflict-zone' gems (blood-diamonds mined by warlords in Africa to fund possible rogue terrorism) and decided to investigate these 'claims' by everyday consumers and merchants and capitalism citizenry regarding the reality behind modern minerals/gems from Earth being 'sullied' by underworld activity and destroying the 'quality' of commercial vanities.



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes rogue terrorism woe!"



For the modern age of media-driven commercial activity/journals, the idea that unreported sullying of diamond-traffic through smuggler-channels used to 'blend' in these 'blood-diamonds' into the mainstream Western-world market (e.g., Euro-stores) suggested to Satan that the dearth of informants in this area signaled an outright/troubling 'dirt' of magical diamond-sales and therefore created a media 'spotlight' on the nature of capitalism-chess itself (wow).



INTERPOL: "We need more informants/analysts/inquirers on this issue for media-TV access in modern time for expressions!"



Satan (Amlan) began Euro-inquiry work alongside a 'smart' American writer (Tandy) who'd been studying the monitors of diamond-distribution activity and traffic between Africa and North America and wanted to know if these 'channels' directed into Euro-cities like Belfast and London would corrupt the integrity of diamond-stores, having everyday consumers walk-in to gem-stores, unaware that the origin-point(s) of these stones were (potentially) linked to 'blood-diamond' channels. Satan knew this lack of media-informant access for diamond-research would translate to a complete 'blindness' regarding conscious awareness of the integrity/source of diamond-mining and therefore required a new kind of citizenry-engaged social-media commentary (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: We're doing a special Euro-cyber campaign to entreat reporters/investigators to inquire about diamond-merchant integrity value in terms of inquisitiveness about diamond-mineral source code/integrity, to erase the 'dark' notion that conflict-zone mining linked to rogue terrorism channels/chess will continue to be profitable even in Europe and the United States.



Of course, it's Xmas-consumerism that makes diamond-sales soar when it's not a private-home wedding-season or Valentine's Day, and it's Xmas in the United States when consumers might worry about the integrity/source of the diamonds they purchase, since it's literally more and more impossible for gem-merchants in the Western-world to 'track' what diamonds are cleanly/organically/legally mined and extracted/cleansed and which are 'blood-diamonds' from Africa (wow). This makes for a rather 'dreary' Super Bowl media-season for American fans of pro-football sales/service(s), thought Satan himself!



TANDY: The plethora of imagery concerning the light(s) of media-power(s) directs energy for 'chess' stalemates in capitalism.



AMLAN SATAN: I've got a special baseball-series themed chess-set for my son, so he might think that all this vigor put into the ideations of competition-driven social-media activity and presentations of capitalism 'excellence' are tempered by citizenry 'evaluation(s)' of the 'quality' of post-9/11 era Western-world (United States) expressions (ha).



TANDY: Walk into a 'Windy City' diamond-store, perhaps in a mall, and know you're buying quality stones for American pride.



What would be the fate of his 'chess-playing' media insider 'informant' (Amlan Satan) working alongside smart-writers (Tandy) for ideations on the stalemate-inquiry regarding the levers of capitalism profiteers diving into the gaping-holes of the modern diamond matrix? Would he feel 'confident' he'd reported on the holistic valor of this media-driven enquiry to his family for the American football/Xmas season of Super Bowl spirit(s) and TV-ads? It's a question that eerily had 'dark' answers, since of course, conflict-zone mining of diamonds remains an 'anti-eco' Earth race issue.

TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing