Venger's Business-Card(s)

Venger's Business-Card(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A narrated portrait of capitalism-rhetoric defense on Earth, requiring 'alien' forms of 'treasure' chess Ego definition.

"
A capitalism 'optimist' vignette featuring the antihero cartoon sorcerer Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) and inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

My name's Venger. I'm a lone sorcerer who lived on Venus with my lone vizier, my dark-horse companion named Nightmare, before I decided to travel to Earth to become a humanoid 'prince' with special pro-capitalism messages about the marketing of commercial vanities/treasures advocating a special consumerism-chess for social interests in globalism for social-media culture surrounding a 'living' capitalism exchange intelligence (wow).



When I got to Earth-world and became the humanoid prince named Amlan Satan and used a Wingate (Hotel) WiFi-resource base-station to create capitalism-chess infiltration evaluations of blood-diamond traffic insurance woes corrupting overground capitalism 'shape' activity threatening the 'quality' of expressions of the capitalist human race 'light' for globalism-rhetoric and flowering the 'criminal-insanity' of otherwise 'bright' social-media chats for consumerism 'art(s)'. This is rather dark but important work, which is why I came to Earth for this 'alien' examination! Follow along.



The special commerce-vanity 'sports-market' treasures I've been casting as Earth-world capitalism 'diadems' are Strike-Force replica-set Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career (Upper Deck) pro-football spirit(s) cards, an 'original' red-edition print of excellence, and a 'silver-edition' replica print, both of which represent/symbolize sports-media/commerce 'excellence' for marketing of social/human-race activity in the United States...and elsewhere. This is the capitalism-dialogue 'currency' in Earth-chess commerce 'check' for the new era of TV/media/commerce, and it's valued for post-9/11 era securities storytelling (or fantasy!).

CARD-EVALUATION: Cunningham's 'shocking' trade (Eagles-Vikings) cast Super Bowl 'pure' ambition(s) storytelling/chess.



For the modern problems of blood-diamond insurance corruption/woe on Earth in the post-9/11 era of commerce-destabilization threatening globalism-rhetoric and adding more anti-capitalism terrorism 'dialogue' in the United States and elsewhere, a sports-market 'treasure-card' set like the cool Strike-Force Cunningham-QB (Upper Deck) replica-set of capitalism 'currency' ID-invention offers a new form of pro-media/consumerism 'chess' ideation for defenses of social-media 'drawn' commercial life (or personalized economics!).



I noted as the cyber-writer Amlan Satan on Earth that my readers appreciated my linkage of the Strike-Force Cunningham-QB replica-set (Upper Deck) pro-football spirit(s) cards treasures to the modern Earth-capitalism concerns surrounding terrorism in the post-9/11 era and how the cards served as 'chess-bishop' pieces of intelligent motions for social-media fans seeking to connect commercial/consumerism 'magic' to lifestyle/capitalism Ego (or 'fanfare' politics!).

READER/COMMENT: Sports-cards can't cure terrorism, but they do remind us, Mr. Satan, why 9/11 is anti-chess for Wall-St.



It's all Wall Street here on Earth-world in the post-9/11 era of commerce-bridging to peace and globalism-rhetoric 'chess' securities, and a 'card-market' treasure like the Strike-Force Cunnigham-QB team-transfer Super Bowl ambitions-symbol cards (Upper Deck) reminds us why capitalism-defense can feel like a 'currency' hospitality examination (wow).

AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Post): To 'eat' capitalism rather than destroy it, we seek the 'romance' hidden in silver.



What if Martians invaded Earth in this era of terrorism threats to capitalism-life? Would they suggest my 'Strike-Force' Cunningham-QB Super Bowl ambitions-symbolic card 'treasures' (Upper Deck) are merely 'vanities' of consumerism or would they 'echo' my 'chess' ideation that they're indeed some 'chess-piece' trophy for socialized forms of race-defense? My new girlfriend, a Rockefeller-area professor (NY), thinks Martians might find treasures of sports-media/markets 'linked' to 'real' traffic-checks (ha).



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Post): Controls in blood-diamond traffic for improved insurance/commerce are chess-confidence.



The idea of connecting commerce/capitalism to a living 'system' of psychology for socialized defenses in Earth-grid activity creates a 'psyche-soundboard' for the signals of chess-intelligence our capitalist race demands for developments in global design, democracy, diplomacy, deterrence, detection, and also...data.

AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Post): My girlfriend cam be my world-saree fashions-model for a mosaic about capitalism-detailing!



So, as I continue my 'James Bond' cyber-works with capitalism-monitoring 'chess' for a more enhanced form of hospitality-driven globalism-rhetoric defense model on Earth, and my girlfriend continues to augment my life-wisdom and be my special 'commercial-life muse' on Earth, I wonder about the 'quality' of social-media expressions for traffic/life structures that 'fend-off' the darkness of 'rogue' terrorism masquerade, and I sometimes find myself required to cast myself as a 'masked-vigilante' (like the Shadow) to cast my 'Strike-Force' Cunningham-QB football-card treasures as pro-capitalism net-magic chess-knights (wow)!



"Fascism is capitalism in decay" (Vladimir Lenin).



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 17, 2022
Last Updated on December 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing