Vishnu-Shiva: The Race Form

Vishnu-Shiva: The Race Form

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two deities seek to defend the capitalist human race from forms of Ego-desensitization.

"
A tale of commerce-consciousness enhancements inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Enjoy, 
----
====

Do you know the magic of the modern media/magazine world of capitalism flowery and defenses? Kids know this well, through their view of the windows of social arts and lifestyle storytelling and even 'glamorous' or 'fantasy-adventure' conditions of great dramatic or even 'lyrical' forms of expressive ambition (or fashion!).



That's exactly what the two heavens-deities watching over the great capitalist Earth Race (Vishnu/Shiva) were studying and preparing (for examinations!). Vishnu, god of protection, wanted to understand what commerce-life 'diadems' in the Western-world (United States) erected the 'magic' of competition-chess IQ oriented youth-fables of ambition optimism. Shiva, god of destruction, meanwhile wanted to appreciate why/how the ambition-diagrams of Earth-world 'games' cast special social-media conversations about the quality of capitalism hygiene (or the Ego!).

VISHNU: Human folks care about re-presenting capitalism/competition as a 'game' for life's odd magic/uncertainties.
SHIVA: True; perhaps a 'sportsmanship' themed chess-set/board game reminds youth of the Earth-IQ of competition sanity!



WASHINGTON POST: Perhaps what our 'race' needs is heavenly monitors (gods) who invoke the staff/power (capitalism-chess).



VISHNU: Those who defend the capitalist Earth race must study the designs of play regarding ambition flowery, no?
SHIVA: Sure; human folks like dreaming they'll be visited by aliens from Mars fascinated by capitalism-IQ designs/brains!
VISHNU: What's the value of chess-like intelligence (then) for human race defenses against the 'threat' of anarchy?
SHIVA: Excellence in inquiry, Vishnu, my friend; an Xmas-toy themed chess-set reminds us of consumerism-fun of ambition!
VISHNU: Are you implying that ambition/capitalism casts a human race 'defense' for lifestyle-competition sovereignty?
SHIVA: Why not; don't human folks have as much right to 'trumpet' competition as any other sentient being (for Ego)?



Therefore, it seemed the two gods Vishnu/Shiva were now focused on the quality of expression for capitalist human race defense regarding competition/capitalism and the 'chess' of choreographed ambition activity, reflected in sportsmanship activity (e.g., World Cup soccer) and Xmas-consumerism toy-markets promoting capitalism-artistry (e.g., Toys 'R Us).

VISHNU: There's a sensory excellence in competition imprinted onto games and intelligence, wow.
SHIVA: Excellence, my friend; the social-media era trumpets 'faeries' of the great Ego of organized trusts!



VISHNU: If Martians invaded the capitalist Earth race, would they 'honor' the designs of capitalism chess and lifestyle/media?
SHIVA: Perhaps they would; after all, a 'cool' social-media 'reflective' sports-themed chess-set/game invokes 'pure' Ego.
VISHNU: What if Martians wanted to 'force' humans to design capitalism design strictness?
SHIVA: The capitalist human race would be 'moved' to choreograph 'sovereign' forms of competition-equivalence art!
VISHNU: What kind of competition-themed 'balance' art, Shiva?
SHIVA: Perhaps some 'diagram' of a sportsmanship-invoking chess-stalemate 'program' for fitness/lifestyle Ego-valor delivers.



Therefore, Vishnu became movie-industry character and helped produce/cast stories about isolationism in the modern surfaced era/imagination of commerce/capitalism 'chess' lifestyle, while Shiva became a humanoid-prince cyber-blogging 'vigilante' named Shadow who wanted to offer new ideas about the 'quality' of ambition-controls favoring globe-governance and capitalism Ego-dramatics.

SHIVA: This is a time of social-media IQ favoring great distances for fertilized 'self-idealized' magazine-culture Ego-diary (ha).



VISHNU: I love this 'fantastic' comics-avatar of the Shadow-vigilante (Shiva) named Evil-Elf to address terrorism (wow).



The real question became would faeries and elves and angels and demons and gods and men work in choreographed 'chess' excellence to cast structured 'genius' for what capitalism-defense required -- an inventive form of Ego-storytelling?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 22, 2022
Last Updated on December 22, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing