Springer-Cyclonus: Mechanical Engineering {Planet}

Springer-Cyclonus: Mechanical Engineering {Planet}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Robot spies observe Earth capitalist race activity and note the 'personality' of commerce-life storytelling for superstition/art.

"
An avatar-reference of the robot-adventure franchise Transformers inspired by the civilization-culture themes of Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----

====

SPRINGER: We're tired of this Cybertronian war between the Autobots-Decepticons my once-friend (Cyclonus), you rascal.
CYCLONUS: I agree (totally), once-friend (Springer); yeah, let's journey for an Earth capitalist race examination of Ego (ha).



Springer and Cyclnonus, once-friends, and now 'unofficial' defectors from their respective Cybertron robot-planet army-sides of the Autobots (democracy-champions) and Decepticons (fascist-terrorists), decided to travel to Earth and investigate and spy on human capitalism from the moon and observed the traffic 'personality' tied to commerce-life Ego and social-media/'Selfie' culture of traffic-oriented lifestyle consumerism and friendship-driven economics exchanges for business/fashion...and the building of community values storyboards.

SPRINGER: These humans remind me of forest-dwelling 'gnomes' with special angst and passion for network-chess capitalism.
CYCLONUS: They're a 'nifty' blend of politics-journalism and media and capitalism-ambition driven community storytelling.



Springer/Cyclonus were spying on a Chicago resident sibling-pair (brother-sister), Amlan and Inuyasha Satan, from Algeria, who moved to the challenged Windy-City of Bulls-Bears markets and lived off inherited fortunes to manage a small cyber-fanzine initiative of capitalism-rhetoric for treasure-storyboards and fortune superstition and re-presented various commerce-life Ego 'gems' like Olympics-Topps baseball cards reflecting an Earth capitalist race 'consciousness' regarding the pure ambition behind sharing of diamonds and investment cards.

AMLAN: This Olympics-card sets the tone for post-9/11 era Earth-race securities in commerce-life storytelling for sanity!
INUYASHA: Absolutely; in fact, the Topps treasure surpasses many like it for community-tales of consumerism defense (USA).
AMLAN: Let's make a cyber-comic for our Windy-City club about how the treasure invokes a superstition about risky business!
INUYASHA: That's got potential; we could say the Olympics-card bred Chicago-competition among mafia-sons for street-chess.
AMLAN: I'll suggest the Topps-card had some 'strange' hypnotic power over these 'sons-of-anarchy' for capitalism-Ego distance.



SPRINGER: These siblings are the greatest pair of social-media culture cyber-capitalism lore surrounding treasure-daydreams.
CYCLONUS: Undoubtedly; if slimy Martians spied on humans, they'd note Amlan/Inuyasha become capitalist angels for peace!
SPRINGER: We can report back on Cybertron we noticed how Earthling social-media society fostered lifestyle humors/fears.
CYCLONUS: Yeah...in fact, I'll report to my Decepticon general-master (Galvatron) we conceived of defenses in capitalism-IQ.
SPRINGER: Seems this 'poker-spy-game' for Earth-capitalism notations yielded in us a special 'image' of humorous activity.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps such a 'race' would never (ever) be threatened by a form of 'deconstruction' invasion.
SPRINGER: Capitalism just may help 'elected' elves/species.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on February 2, 2023
Last Updated on February 2, 2023
Tags: Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing