Mass.-Business {Horseradish}

Mass.-Business {Horseradish}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'clever' business-program minded American using vaudeville-deception to forge a capitalist high-art (ironically) discovers a 'stranger' headiness.

"
A tale of conscience/insight discovery in commerce-culture, inspired by Soul Man (Steve Miner). Thanks for reading, 
----


====

Amlan came up with a deviously delicious plan to obtain admission into a respected American business program/school with a carefully tedious and falsified application-claim that he'd been a 'lifelong fan' of the mysticism concept of vaudevillian ventriloquism and its reflection on the social-media/net culture of 'imagined' alias-utilitarian 'identity-casting' behavior as a form of society/network facilitation for 'commerce-life fantasy' worthy of the ornamentation of capitalism consciousness. The business school considered this idea of a 'vaudeville-ventriloquism' approach to fortune-literature/intellectualism of social-media/net culture as reflective or symbolic of 'identity' confidence in 'nameless/faceless' capitalism intuition and granted Amlan admission as a business-program student as long as he'd derive an education-worthy thesis regarding the linking of anonymity concepts to capitalism-race functionalism for democratic themes.

AMLAN: Maybe I'll derive a 'personality' theory for capitalism-architecture at this Massachusetts (Mass.) business-school for a personal 'trophy' in identity-based hyperbole (ha).



This was an ingenious idea, the notion of using vaudeville-ventriloquism for social-net 'alias-avatar' use in commerce-life networking imagination/chess for capitalism/business robustness/energy as a non-socialist formatting for widespread commerce-individuality. A person could use a ventriloquist's doll/mannequin to contemplate the quality of 'personality' in faceless/nameless/avatar-oriented commerce-salesmanship and thereby create a sort of 'art' in business-tech convenience activity (e.g., eBay).

AMLAN: I'll make a hypothetical eBay merchant-seller interaction model in which buyers gain extra-confidence in the character of the seller online when the seller presents himself as a vaudeville-ventriloquist for a 'chess-ideation' of the personality of commerce-relations 'fortifying' the democratic quality of net-driven salesmanship color; I'll pose myself as this actual ventriloquist for a functional approach to business-literature (wow) and link with other like-minded nerdists of capitalism-race hyperbole (ha).



Despite the 'cleverness' of this concept, Amlan had begun to have a real 'revelation' in his private soul, as the ventriloquist-doll he began to use for this concept of 'personality' in business-cyber nets, a media-industry figurine (from an iconic specter-mystery/horror genre) named Ana, was literally 'seeping' into his psyche and began giving this 'con-man' a sort of spiritual 'awakening' regarding the human/alien value of his own peculiar/precocious business-energy 'concept' or conception, moving him to 'feel' more (ironically) invested in the magic of his pro-capitalism cyber-culture image (wow).

AMLAN: Maybe Ana's become my special/private 'conscience' avatar-guide, like Circe herself.



Suddenly, this 'soul-man' of the Mass.-business program who obtained 'clever' admission with a funny-concept, had begun to have an honest revelation about business-culture/psyche intelligence and intuition and procured a special Peanuts-media themed chess-set, symbolic of capitalism-race competition and idealism, to create a more 'enhanced' business-concept image/idea for the cyber-net world on Earth regarding the use of images and totems to make commerce 'feel' more like a personality-oriented human/alien hyperbole (for 'utilitarian' materialism!).



PROFESSOR: Now you wish to use 'Ana' and your Peanuts-chess model/toy for a linkage of mannequin-imagination for shopping-mall comparisons with cyber-net grid conveniences and enhance your idea about 'forged' personality in commerce-life examinations, eh?
AMLAN: Indeed, sir; in fact, Ana's become my 'daughter' of capitalism, and I've 'elected' a special/magical mall-mannequin (whom I've named 'Esmerelda') to become my special 'Aphrodite' of this cyber-commerce personality-thesis.
PROFESSOR: Sounds like you've obtained a peculiar 'soul' force in this 'academic' examination of the utilitarian 'face' of capitalism-race buzz, Amlan.
AMLAN: Who's to say there ain't no 'light' in commerce-examination humdrum, sir?
PROFESSOR: Good.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 25, 2023
Last Updated on April 25, 2023
Tags: Fabel, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing