Hindsight-Economics

Hindsight-Economics

A Story by Abishai100
"

Presentation of a capitalism-race intelligence concerning the 'value' of wrought fortune-chess hubris (for all).

"
A diorama-vignette about what makes modern commerce-life/politics examinations reflective of a 'living' culture of networking/clay, drawing on the modern themes from the symbolic/relevant film Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading, 
----


====

Dr. Satan was in a special Euro-examinations institution for diagramming capitalism-race understandings for the 'chess' of risk and opportunism in this modern age of network-driven investment hours/readership (for fortune).



DR. SATAN: The casing of capitalism-race investment arrows of risk/consequence may involve an examination of the value of 'hindsight' understanding for parallel applications of 'adjusted' or 'enhanced' fortune-interest in this age of social-media commentary about lifestyle-oriented commerce-life handshakes.



Well, the amenities of the institutions of economics/capitalism activity drove a new millennium energy for fantastic views of the 'wisdom' of hindsight in risk/interest evaluations in this fair Earth of commerce-based politics stability. History had become a living practice/art, and consumerism made capitalism a living/lifestyle science, and intellectuals/nerdists like Dr. Satan highlighted the 'value' of amenities in constructivism-facilitative 'fortune' academies. Suddenly, fortune was a concept for a 'real' network scholarship.



DR. SATAN: We're casing a special 'alien-invader' sci-fi media-themed chess-set/toy for a network-imaginative social-media culture 'friendly' re-presentation of what makes capitalism decision-making in our consumerism-culture of Earth a 'living' material for sovereignty/invasion concepts favoring the 'securities' of commercial handshakes (for fortune-citizenship).



Dr. Satan decided to cast his special youth-comics 'stick-figure' doodle of an urban vigilantism romance duet to offer a social-media storyboard for why commerce-life Ego/securities in this new millennium would inspire 'inventions' in the imagery of civilization's special 'cartoon-like' hand of revolutions (for all).



CRITIC: "While the work of Satan seems to be a simplified version of the works of Whitehead/Dewey, it nevertheless offers us a 'catalog-method' for examinations in the modern commerce-life intuition concerning capitalism's unique red-blush (for all)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 20, 2023
Last Updated on May 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100