American Dark Honey

American Dark Honey

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Chicago prince becomes a double-life 'stalker' with a Homeland ideation for all that's modern and hysteria.

"
A cool Saturday's Eve fanfiction of the unusual modern crime-psychosis thriller American Psycho (Christian Bale). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

AMLAN SATAN (Journal): "Wow, it's Mother's Day, and I'd the gumption in the Windy-City to send dear-mom a special handwritten card/greeting, and I wanted to feel grateful for all that God offered me as an inheritor of royal fortunes, and I made some extra honorable fortunes on Wall Street (Ford), but my mind feel like it's unraveling (now) for the better (or worse)."



Recovering from his shattering divorce from his princess-wife whom he met at Dartmouth, Mr. Satan decided to go on a special life-affirming 'purge' of criminal-insanity and become a 'professional' stalker in Chicago (America) and pursue a certain woman who frequented the science-museum and bookstore where he visited on Saturdays and who worked at a phone-company and drew his attention/interest enough to share her profile/allure on social-media with Windy-City yuppies invested in the Homeland fascination with 'personality' in pedestrian traffic (for antiterrorism perhaps).



The 'American Psycho' got himself parts to assemble a very cool and bright white-colored (solid) silencer-gun which he'd use (now) to 'stalk' this lady-in-red in Chicago in his rented cars as he meanwhile pursued a social-media (anonymous/masked) courtship with her, persuading her to think of him as a man-of-honors and superstitions (hmm).



The 'lady-hawk' on the mind of this Homeland 'maniac' was a nice MCI-employee named Esmerelda who liked wearing her nice red dress outfits to the science museum and bookstore in Chicago on Saturdays, which is how Amlan Satan found her and began courting her (online), determined to shock her sensibilities once he (finally) drew her to his princely palace-apartment one Saturday on the year he created this campaign for social hedonism (wow).



ESMERELDA: I get this 'funny' feeling you're some kind of royal/prince.
SATAN: You may be right, Ezzy; in fact, I might be Prince-Charming (himself).
ESMERELDA: If you are (Charming), what am I to tell my friends (on social-media)?
SATAN: Whatever you like, Ezzy...I hope they're as 'red' and lovely as you (are).
ESMERELDA: Thanks, darlin.
SATAN: When we meet...I'm 'certain' you'll tell your girlfriends I'm Charming.
ESMERELDA: Alright!



AMLAN SATAN (Journal): "So, with this new stat-examination concerning the frequency of computer-use in the modern American classroom, I've deduced a certain/superstitious 'matrix' of chess-IQ for the array of tech-obsession in the post-9/11 era, which I'll share with Esmerelda as I fashion my persona as an intellectual of many 'heavenly' colors (ha)."



ESMERELDA: Why Turgenev, Mr. Satan?
SATAN: Well, Ezzy...I've had estranged brain-chess with my departed-dad.
ESMERELDA: A royal pain?
SATAN: Something to that effect...Turgenev's characters are pronounced.
ESMERELDA: You remind me of Bazarov (maybe).
SATAN: That's cool...when we meet (in person), I'll read to you, darling.
ESMERELDA: Alright!



Meet they did, one dark morning in Chicago when Amlan Satan appeared to the sweet lady-hawk of the Windy-City (Homeland) costumed/masked and presenting himself as a 'clown-man' of jaded royal history and insisting he take her to a cemetery. When she (reluctantly) agreed, she was en-route to her horrid fate of becoming another statistical victim in this long US-history of undesirable crimes-of-hell (hmm).



FRIEND (online): So, what happened to Esmerelda?
SATAN: I buried her body in the graveyard, amigo (ha).
FRIEND: What the hell are you saying, Amlan?
SATAN: I appeared to her as a circus-man of heavenly-gift(s).
FRIEND: Then?
SATAN: She became my fantasy-of-horror (afterwards).
FRIEND: Aha, a Halloweentime joke (just for me), eh?
SATAN: Of course, amigo (ha).



Esmerelda's parents found a very strange comics-doodle stick-figure 'character' left in her apartment after her body was discovered buried in a Windy-City graveyard. There was no sign that the 'artwork' was left by the same individual responsible for her bloody murder, but the back of the drawing-paper contained a note reading, "Let those who find this Ezzy's art understand this 'Ophelia' of the city found the darker science of a Homeland Realism concerning the 'presence' of a prince-from-darkness."



FRIEND (online): Why'd you send me a Redick-rookie card, Satan?
SATAN: Why, the better to become your sports-media amigo (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 21, 2023
Last Updated on May 21, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100