Amlan's Martian {Mystery, Chicago}

Amlan's Martian {Mystery, Chicago}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A curious sci-fi fan/writer may've stumbled upon a 'very' real Chicago/Homeland alien mystery/concept/conspiracy which may lead him to an American dream of handwriting.

"
A fun sci-fi yarn inspired by my love of The X-Files (Chris Cooper), which I hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had been an avid-fan of sci-fi media and comics and had developed a seasons fascination with a theory that there'd be some alien-UFO sightings in the post-9/11 era since Martians might find some American Homeland 'curiosity' stirring social-media commentary about 'flying images' in the skies to complement this modern invasion-paranoia tied to anti-American terrorism. However, he'd no idea that he just might be spot-on with the truth.



A graduate of the Ivy-League, Amlan Satan had decided that he'd be the perfect science-fiction comics writer for online tales of Homeland superstitions and 'alien-fantasy' in this new millennium and connected with other like-minded fans of sci-fi entertainment and was rather happy-go-lucky in this social-media commentary vision of 'basic' alien storytelling to share with others in his beloved city of Chicago, the Windy-City.



AMLAN SATAN: I'd been driving through a cornfield one summer-night outside Chicago (Illinois) when I saw a government-copter with lights soaring above what looked like two glowing spherical plastic domes of some kind of lab-examination, and I had to take photos for this social-media 'speculations' post which I now intend to spin into some Homeland invasion conspiracy-tale tied to Ancient Egypt.



AMLAN SATAN: Then, some time later, I was in a summer-pool area by a fun summer-community where a special swimming and BBQ event was being hosted by a major media-sponsor at which a special 'lady' was present in a very outlandish insect-like large-man sized head-gear and body-armor, making her out to be some 'sci-fi movie leviathan' but I was shocked to realize (and only I seemed to notice) that her body-head gear of 'alien' realism was somehow (inexplicably I swear) attached to her human-flesh (organic) body; this was some species-mingling 'conspiracy' tied to those domes I saw in that cornfield below the government-copter; I'm sure now there's some new millennium diplomacy-veiling gesture designed to (someday) 'hospitably' send these creatures of human 'resemblance' (almost handsomeness!) to the ocean's abyss --- this is the subject (surely) of my new alien/Martian conspiracy story (online) of a real TV-shiny value.



Furiously fascinated, Mr. Satan decided to do some 'private' examinations of old media-presented alien-UFO/Martian reporting or sightings in the Windy-City and discovered a strange set of images of flying-discs above O'Hare (Airport!) and concluded these sightings were (inexplicably) tied to the alien-swimmer in the summer-community (BBQ) event and those domes in the cornfield. Something was (truly!) up...way up.



OFFICER STARLES: You never saw this 'alien-community costumed' pool-woman again?
AMLAN: Never again, officer Starles (lovely).
OFFICER STARLES: You made comments on social media, that you'd spin a novel?
AMLAN: Correct, officer; a lovely tale, and I hope you're (honestly) drawn into this.
OFFICER STARLES: Me thinks you've found a 'courtship' partner for a romance-tale.
AMLAN: I'm not insane or being emotional/overt; besides, you are beautiful.
OFFICER STARLES: I can 'join' you on this mission for a short-time, but I have to feel objective.
AMLAN: Alright; I'll post on social-media about the 'quality' of American policewomen!
OFFICER STARLES: Promise?



Well, Mr. Satan did indeed contribute this stranger tale in an adapted alien/Martian conspiracy-tale of Earth for a special Marvel comics 'fan-writing' contest and won a very cool prize called the Martian-H, and he'd wonder (to the end) if all his sightings and examinations really did reflect some Homeland consciousness regarding a human race 'conception' of all that had been/become an 'alien-invasion' or 'Martian-residency' vision shared by his own beloved government.



AMLAN: Will you marry me?
OFFICER STARLES: We've (certainly) fallen in love, darling.
AMLAN: This has been a great examination/adventure for us.
OFFICER STARLES: Your writing-award brought me station-laurels/respects, darling.
AMLAN: I wonder if they'll call us 'Starsky-and-Hutch' in the cyber-forums (now)!
OFFICER STARLES: Alright.
AMLAN: You can expect a wedding-gift of superstition-charms from me (now).
OFFICER STARLES: Alright!



If you believe in Amlan Satan's American tale, consider writing your own post-9/11 era Homeland superstitions-yarn about alien/Martian coexistence/invasion/presences which would stir a modern Western-culture social-media 'friendly' commentary about what makes life/habitation a 'thing' of natural curiosity --- that 'face' of adapted heaven (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 24, 2023
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100