Hyperion/Endymion: Duke's Magnet

Hyperion/Endymion: Duke's Magnet

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two 'beings' from non-Earth domains explore the 'richness' of capitalism 'reflective' sports 'trophy' imagery for a universal view for all that's race-wording.

"
A sci-fi 'capitalism-consciousness diagram' inspired by The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy franchise. 
----
====

Hyperion, a world-traveling laser-man, and Endymion, an other-dimension Martian, traveled through the 'Stargate' dimension-portal and worked alongside each other for a special capitalism-race ideation concerning the 'tie' between sportsmanship and competition-education (for future-world magnets!).



HYPERION: Let's select a college-media culture program with social-media personality for 'marketing' capitalism-IQ.
ENDYMION: Excellence; back on Mars, I'd spy on Earth-commerce and 'chess' with a view for social media handshakes/cinema (hmm).



The two 'beings' from non-Earth domains selected the iconic Duke Blue-Devils program, a school/team which had boasted multiple titles and regular season #1 rankings in this inventions age of capitalism-race oriented media 'flowery' for competition 'symbolism' storyboards and the 'fantasy' of net-drawn ambition/rivalry art(s) for social media commentary (and fan-trophies!). They decided to use a special college-basketball 'themed' chess-set to create a fantastic Duke-magnet cyber-ideation for what made capitalism a special 'handshake' for future-world images of choreographed readings (for all).



HYPERION: Here's a Duke (Redick) 'prize-image' ticket card, for competition's 'magnetic' superstition(s).
ENDYMION: Excellence; it's a media image for capitalism's special traffic flowery (and Earthling working magic).



The two were praised for their view on the vigilance of sportsmanship/competition 'education' in this new Earth age of inventions in media-storyboards and social-net activity, from collegiate as well as professional levels, and Hyperion complemented the entire 'superstition' re-presentation with a 'cool' vigilantism comics-doodle highlighting why Earthlings cared (much) about the color/hyperbole of what made capitalism-race magnetism a 'street/living' thing of teamwork (and Wanderlust) proportion(s)...for mindfulness and a 'war' rate.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on August 7, 2023
Last Updated on August 7, 2023
Tags: Sci-Fi, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing