Lancelot/Lady: Beryl

Lancelot/Lady: Beryl

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of reincarnated aspiration(s), eco-paranoia/minerals, adult-capitalism, and an 'escape' for (pseudo-religious) knit.

"
A world intrigue/complexity tale featuring 'iconic' characterizations from Arthurian legends. Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-fantasy offers no ties to any person/body or real-life story/event and is a 'personal' expression for creative myth (for 'open' footnotes). 
----
====

Lancelot, complicated sword-knight of Medieval Europe (of Camelot), was reincarnated as a 21st-Century Homeland Earth-prince of blood-diamond intrigue and adult-media company entertainment(s), but alongside his reincarnated Lady of the Lake, mystic-oracle guide who counseled the troubled knight in times of ethics/disturbance fears, for the sake of the history of storytelling (hmm).



Lancelot found himself as a Boston investor and inheritor and imagineer named Amlan Satan, and alongside his spirit-guide/counselor/consultant, the Lady of the Lake (reincarnated as an American legalese-expert woman named Ezzy Harris), were seeking a special 'chess' escape from blood-diamond hellmouth(s) tied with their adult media company (Fantasia) in a post-9/11 era Homeland of 'incomplete-distances' to commerce/treasure life securities and bread (wow).



AMLAN (Lancelot): Here's the symbol-treasure of our eco-deed, Ezzy.
EZZY (Lady): Beryl 'shines' with a special superstition(s) for treasure-IQ.
AMLAN: We leave beryl in the metro-station locker-box for the Ion-company.
EZZY: Sufficiency for insurance-commentary and (Interpol-relation?) eye(s).
AMLAN: Thanx (alright).



BARON ION: I want this Fantasia-treasure (for social media bread).
ASSOCIATE: Amlan and Ezzy are quite the 'Bostonians' for capitalism's riches!
BARON ION: I know that, idiot; I don't want cyber-citizenry insurance chat(s).
ASSOCIATE: Of course, bad-baron; they're leaving us some box-treasure(s).
BARON ION: It better draw a Facebook-post about treasure-insurance IQ.
ASSOCIATE: Preferable to any politics for eco-fanatics, sir.
BARON ION: Good (alright).



Amlan (Lancelot) and the Lady (Ezzy) made a cool acid-burn swap of Ion-company house-safe treasures and left some beryl after taking photos of the left-items inside the Ion-estate (New England) safe for a social-media post about aristocracy-holdings of 'exotic' minerals tied with mod-insured treasures talk for blood-diamond examinations and secured Fantasia as a real estate bread for what'd become an 'American' language-arts (for all!).



INTERVIEW: What's the 'deal' with Fantasia, Satan?
AMLAN: I'm Lancelot reincarnated, for capitalism-race chess-stalemate(s)!
INTERVIEW: Sounds chic; but uncertain of the 'eco-message' for treasure(s).
AMLAN: Well...there's a 'play' for adult-media tied with capitalism-value(s).
INTERVIEW: There's cyber-gossip about a briefcase with money/diamonds.
AMLAN: There's a plan for an estate-job prior to an airport-flight to Belgium.
INTERVIEW: Feel like James Bond or something, Prince Amlan?
AMLAN: Nah...more like a 'knight' of this Homeland bread-of-myth (ok).



Why the acid? Why the eco-paranoia with blood-diamond piracy for vigilantism? Why Fantasia? Why the Ion-company (for lycanthropy)? Some claimed Baron Ion was bitten by a wolf in the Pine-Barrens and was a real-life lycanthrope, but that didn't destroy Fantasia (miraculously). Amlan/Ezzy considered their last-work (for cyber-audience) a real 'language' for materialism-readings...Chemical Reason (starring the late, great Tandy Beast).



If you believe in this high-art adventure for capitalism's lore, and that Amlan/Ezzy (really) were incarnations of Lancelot and the oracle Lady, here in the modern States, for media/commerce intrigue and 'heroics' for lore, consider their 'escape' to a Brussels-sprout enterprise (Euro-deeds) which involved an in-house Saturday brunch (weekly) screening of My Stepmother Is an Alien...as a hand-write for what's (surely) a capitalism-race 'chess' deed (for heavens).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 20, 2023
Last Updated on October 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing