Courtyard: Excalibur-Prince

Courtyard: Excalibur-Prince

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'knight' of the Homeland is 'drawn' by globalism-superstition and terrorism-concern and finds both Romanticism and Empiricism in his (mod) age of 'distance' to language-bond.

"
A Homeland 'superstition' yarn, loosely inspired by World Trade Center (Nicolas Cage). Hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had begun his special treasure-motions paranoia work in Manhattan (NY/USA), drawing on some of the theater/aesthetics from Western/American street-culture designs imprinted from commercial life and taken from various 'gears' of ritualized civilization like the Mummers Parade and Mardi Gras, hoping to capture the 'chess-tie' between valuables and capitalism-race relevant/reflective fashion-ornaments. This prince of American 'metaphysics' hoped to capture the sword-shine pronounced in fashion-treasure ties in commerce/cultural life in the West (America) that was reflective of our post-9/11 era Homeland social-media 'commentary' culture of lifestyle-drawn superstitions (for the Ego).



He became paranoid that on Thanksgiving, the Courtyard (hospitality-institution) in Manhattan (NY/USA) would be attacked by terrorism, perhaps with some bio-chem warfare item/weapon reflective of a modern 'incomplete-distance' to antisocial-terrorism 'drawn' threat to capitalism/commerce 'grid' vitality securing post-9/11 era Homeland globalism-rhetoric for traffic/immigration/consumerism hospitality-confidence (wow). Was he being paranoid, or was there some real (dark) threat to commerce/traffic/hospitality life in the post-9/11 era Homeland 'street-culture' vibe of those 'incomplete-distances' to lifestyle-confidence securing consumerism-imagination for commercial bureaucracy? Mr. Satan decided to take-up residence at the Courtyard (Manhattan) and began writing his serious American novel about the value of examinations for 'chess-stalemate' IQ for post Cold-War capitalism-grid defenses for globalism-rhetoric highlighting why infrastructure-defense/securities would fortify Western/American capitalism-claims to Homeland leviathans (hmm).



NOVEL NOTES (Dr. Amlan Satan):

"Seems to me, as I stare out my high rise (Courtyard) hotel (windows), meditating on the landscape-traffic of New York (Manhattan) that surface these new-forms of Homeland 'expression' concerning grid/traffic motions driven interest/fascination with value, assets, exchange, and media, that the emerged new millennium 'anathema' of manmade terror (e.g., 9/11) is imprinted onto these Western/American 'environment' incomplete-distances to social-media culture hospitality-images fostering a new 'brand' of Earth-swordsmanship...one of (incomplete) laughter."



His work won him the Pulitzer, perhaps because Satan found that lifestyle/traffic/grid (Manhattan!) 'link' between the intuitions of street/consumerism imagery and politicized/romanticized capitalism-race 'chess' thinking for functional social controls/bureaucracy (surely). Well, he was in Manhattan just 2 years later, following the (final) subsidence of the horrid Israel-Gaza crisis fueling Western fears/worries about 9/11 'oriented' world-rhetoric 'troubles' in this new millennium of distances to commerce securities, and he found a fantastic work about linking chess with everyday-consciousness, and he met a gorgeous bookshop clerk (Ezzy Harris) who'd challenge his very sense(s) of the quality of traffic/hospitality intellectualism, moving him to inject more 'emotion' into his notions of mind-driven paranoia for world-traffic bread (for the Ego).



EZZY: What you (actually) need for the holidays is pumpkin-soup (for bread!).
AMLAN: Wow...Manhattan's become much more hospitable in the last 2 years, lady.
EZZY: I'm your Lady-of-the-Lake, doc.
AMLAN: That makes me the 'table-knight' of bureaucracy-readings emotion, Ezzy?
EZZY: Why not...for a 'Homeland' mechanics-reading (surely).
AMLAN: At least Manhattan's still...hospitality bound (ha).



Amlan Satan took Ezzy Harris, his new 'lady of the lake' in the Homeland, to the very-same Courtyard (Manhattan) where his writing(s) won him the Pulitzer, to share with him his new holiday-season consumerism/capitalism 'parody' avatar ("Evil-Elf") which would help them (more emotionally) conceive of those 'incomplete-distances' to traffic/lifestyle drawn American 'life' optimism for confidence/courage and help (all) Americans transcend the real darkness of 9/11, the wrought image of (incomplete) everyday fortune(s).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on November 2, 2023
Last Updated on November 2, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing