Kingdom Evens

Kingdom Evens

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of Earth-realm 'examinations' yielding hand-axes for mezzanines, matrices, material athletics, monarchy, and monsters-dialysis.

"
An Earth-matrix fable about governance and sports. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media fiction and history dramatization contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social theater (for 'open' views). 

----

====

Amlan and Danica prepared to engage two time-traveling monarchs in New England and British Columbia where the two travelers sought to create a 21st-Century Earthling language-arts reading of governance-mezzanines and the net-tie between sportsmanship and patriotism, to evaluate if the human-world had the right-stuff fashions for metaphysics to transcend its new age of terrorism-destabilization paranoia, and in places outside the big enigmatic and almost timeless hell-zone of Israel-Palestine. The monarch-couple, Endymion and Hanna, decided to evaluate if Amlan/Danica, friends from Dartmouth and lovers, were working on a special storyboard about sportsmanship/patriotism as it pertained to Earth's government bread/fruit (wow).



ENDYMION: This darling little couple of North America (Amlan/Danica) makes for special bread/fruit IQ for sports-mezzanine structure-thinking and I seek their knowledge of trees in the branches of social order for their modern age of media and movies and markers and machine-guns (for the Ego).



HANNA: This is a delicious culture of potatoes and meats and makes for hospitality-readings in the securities for 'confidence' for Thanksgiving-TV and American Homeland football and Canadian ice-hockey, and Amlan/Danica seem to have that right-grip on the IQ-tie between life-comforts and planet-grid governance materialities, so we're eager to determine if they appreciate the fine-tune lines between silver and gold, for war/peace and sports/audience (for the Ego).



ENDYMION/HANNA (Monarchs): Post-9/11 Earth concerns Super Bowl revenue/TV?
AMLAN/DANICA (North Americans): Surely for net-activity capitalism audience-fans.
MONARCHS: Summer Games (France) fast approaches, for securities-lines, no?
NORTH AMERICANS: Surely an acumen for network-globalism rhetoric is modern.
MONARCHS: Troubles are rich with modern age (Israel, Belfast, Ukraine, Korea).
NORTH AMERICANS: We recount the Munich Massacre (Summer Olympics) for media.
MONARCHS: Movies about sports-linked governance-mezzanines and culture-record.
NORTH AMERICANS: Chariots of Fire (Ben Cross); 21 Hours at Munich (Franco Nero).
MONARCHS: You're versed in the piano-strings of sports for heaven/hell then?
NORTH AMERICANS: We like our Selfie-ages of audience-oriented culture-leather!
MONARCHS: Are you seeking (actively) ground-forms for athletics-linked psychiatry?
NORTH AMERICANS: Surely there's a curative-potion for life-linked capitalism.
MONARCHS: Super Bowl revenue/TV has really taken to limits for bureaucracy!
NORTH AMERICANS: That's why we're diplomats of its daily securities (confidence).
MONARCHS: Good...farewell.
NORTH AMERICANS: Fare-exchange for flare of democrats/docs (thanx).



Wow, Amlan/Danica had found much examination richness in the culture/brains of sports and networks and mod-activity linked globalism-rhetoric for TV-bonds for confident sanity in Earth's hand-axes and shared with the two time-traveling monarch 'examiners' (Endymion/Hanna) about the incomplete-lines to governance mezzanines structured by (actual) social activity for audiences. They shared their love of the Homeland 'troubles' terrorist-film Katherine (Sissy Spacek) and relevance for the 'libertine' Weather Underground and careful-strings for world-Catholic ties between the Irish Republican Army's demo-wandering history/record and American Homeland spirit-comforts with Fighting Irish (college-football dowry) and NBC (TV). Was this a blueprint for Earth's special fan-disasters (for photo-synthesis and superstitions)?



AMLAN: That was weird.
DANICA: But cool.
AMLAN: That was sharp.
DANICA: But comforting.
AMLAN: Celtics?
DANICA: Notre Dame!
AMLAN: You're the best.
DANICA: You too (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing