Venger's Branch

Venger's Branch

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Venusian sorcerer becomes an Earth-prince to derive a life-formulae in writings/presentations concerning capitalism's (unique) breadth.

"
A world-labyrinth 'fable' featuring the pensive cartoon antihero sorcerer Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) and (very loosely) inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Hope you like, 
----
====

Venger, the lone sorcerer of Venus, conferred with his horse-companion/vizier named Nightmare and decided to take his friend's counsel and become an Earth-veiled prince named Amlan Satan for a capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' examination of the labyrinths/motions of commerce/traffic life conscious in a place called America, where social-media culture 'handshakes' made for imagery and fantasies for net-activity confidence/heat (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): "As a superstitions-writer of capitalism-race ethos in New England, I've offered a sort of tree-branching diagram of the decision-making intricacy and 'complications' of risk and profit for power-domains in the West, where social-media culture for net-activity 'confidence' makes for ideations of assets/treasure securities facilitating modern Homeland 'fantasies' for fortune-readings and insurance-bureaucracy, which is something drawing cyber-commentary from the citizenry 'matrix' of intelligentsia/students/educators working with capitalism's (unique) materialism vanities (for globalism-language!)."



Well, Venger ('Amlan Satan') was shrewd to estimate this labyrinth machinery consciousness 'examination' in the Homeland (America) where commerce/traffic life consciousness made for 'chess' ideations of securities and infrastructure excellence, for net-activity IQ in profit-shares and vanities. This was a time (21st-Century) of 'incomplete-distances' to antiterrorism-journal(s) confidence, requiring a new form of 'art' for the re-presentation of choreographed 'social' activity, and the sorcerer hoped to 'link' civilization-bureaucracy with (serious) Earth-readings of materialism-language (for the 'branches' of fashion/leviathan).



If capitalism catered to hospitality-readings for antiterrorism rhetoric, then Venger ('Amlan Satan') had become a Homeland 'citizen-reader' of the shapes/motions of consumerism securities for confidence/lifestyle, and he re-presented his findings/experiences into 'fantastic' superstition-rich storyboards casting the 'comforts' of profit-investment results (for the social network) as signs of the 'race' challenge to liken lifestyle to Earth-environment bread (wow).

VENGER: This is photo-graphics/synthesis for the hand-write of 'American' chess.



We all know America's played its hand (deeply) in world-wars, industrial developments, sci-tech communications, fashion circulation, consumerism vanities, and governance creativity, and Venger had become something of a 'warlock' of this mod-Homeland age of 'incomplete-distances' to traffic/commerce life stabilization chess, and he even offered a nifty urbanization vigilantism comics-friendly 'youth' doodle depicting a Western value of super-vision for net-life, crime, resourcing, customs, paranoia, and masquerade! Well, it seemed to Venger that his old Venusian horse-vizier/friend (Nightmare) would've commended all this image/art/work presentation in Earth-realm as a 'trophy' for what made capitalism a 'branch' for open terror-superstition language --- the 'hologram(s)' of real bureaucracy.

VENGER: If I ever return to Venus, I shall carry the 'memoir(s)' of beauty.



"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on November 2, 2023
Last Updated on November 2, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing