Exodus: Martian Weigh

Exodus: Martian Weigh

A Story by Abishai100
"

A mild-mannered scientist/explorer engages with a dragon-alien from Mars and negotiates a settlement 'package' for (secret) Earth-residence invoking hell's bureaucracy.

"
An inventive alien-contact tale (coolly) drawing on concepts/imagery from that iconic sci-fi horror franchise of 'shocking' complexity, Alien. Hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become quite the Mass.-IT scholar of alien-intelligence and space-exploration(s) and was now thinking retirement following this final Mars-journey aboard the prestigious Sulaco for the dastardly Weyland Company which had in turns brought out the hero and the madman in him, and he hoped he'd finally engage with a dragon-alien 'Xenomorph' Martian-alien that would confer with him about politics/IQ rather than continue the 'routinely' known 'agenda' of direct laser-fire and acid-hell dragon-breath combat/battle tactics engagements. This sort of meditation had turned this space-warrior into something of a deep-thinker, and he wondered if his 'relationship' with these Martians Weyland 'aided' in discovery for him and other explorers/thinkers/warriors would somehow offer something more akin to Earth/American 'social-media' culture breadth concerning personality/conversation for everyday-life (hmm).



AMLAN: I agree to return to Mars in the Sulaco for my personal note(s) for addition.
WEYLAND: Sounds like a 'photo-graphics' friendly agenda, but we need info too.
AMLAN: I keep no secrets; let's just say I'll keep your armed-plan intact too.
WEYLAND: Don't go 'rogue' thinking these Martians are open to 'private' chat(s).
AMLAN: Do I look like Benedict Arnold, and since I don't, do I think defection(s)?
WEYLAND: We didn't accuse you of anything, and you're decorated; be careful!
AMLAN: Hey, I seek an Earth-return with more diplomacy-media photo-posts too.
WEYLAND: Good...for all we know these Xeno-aliens may be the Devil's legion.
AMLAN: Ha, 'veiled' as Martians to 'lure' humanity into an endless vanity for space.
WEYLAND: Sounds rather fantasy-like, but keep all corners in mind, Officer Satan.
AMLAN: Always...I stay 'sane' with our Earthling social-media/space-IQ agenda!
WEYLAND: Good...we need the photo-graphics for American net-photography.



Well, Amlan decided to turn a 'tad' astray and left-behind his human compatriots on the Sulaco return-trip to Mars for that dastardly-ambitious Weyland Company and seek a 'private' negotiation chamber/quarter with the dragon-aliens (these 'Xenomorph-Martians') who exhibited fight-prowess and malice-uncharted and mischief on bad scales, and incidentally, loved acid. However, what Amlan discovered was purely shocking, even for a deep-thinking 'philosophical' space-explorer/warrior who may've been (simply) 'weary' with simplified/crude race-battles (hmm).

AMLAN: A sketch of one of these dragon-Xenos makes me wonder if Weyland's right.



When he returned to Earth, Officer Satan opened his laptop and anticipated that high-frequency 'secret' signal he negotiated with one of the Xeno-Martians with whom he managed to (successfully) confer (in-private) to seek a negotiation-consciousness on-behalf of his human capitalism 'race' and (hopefully) determine an 'alternate' route to species-engagements, before disclosing the potential 'miracle' to the Weyland board(s). Well, the Xeno who consented to 'talking' to Amlan Satan promised he'd continue the 'signal-chat' from Earth through this home/bedroom laptop-cyber communications-channel that'd be opened-up (from Mars!) for a secret/coded conversation.

AMLAN: Well, this bedroom's primed for this Xeno-Martian chat of 'religious' art(s).



XENO (Alien): Read?
AMLAN: I can read (fine!).
XENO: Well, seems like we've consented to your 'proposition' for diplomacy (secret).
AMLAN: Only because it's a (deep) secret, right (haha)?
XENO: No time to waste...remain efficient/tight, human-officer.
AMLAN: Right-o...proceed, with the implications I 'hinted' on Mars (with you!).
XENO: Good; first thing is your 'chess' ideation of diplomacy based on IQ-alone.
AMLAN: Sounded like a 'faerie-tale' alternative to video-game hell-fighting?
XENO: Not necessarily; you're an excellent chess-player, Officer Satan (indeed).
AMLAN: So what's the blueprint for some journal-write(s)?
XENO: Jot we're 'considering' offers for Earth-coexistence, in your ocean-abyss.
AMLAN: Peaceful/eternal/isolationism?
XENO: Correct, should we determine your 'proposition' is handome/profitable.
AMLAN: No reason to 'doubt' any betrayal for paranoia, Martian?
XENO: Well...we'll consent to this 'coexistence' Rationalism, but there's a truth.
AMLAN: What's truth?
XENO: We're not really Martians, Officer Satan.
AMLAN: What's truth?
XENO: We're the Devil's army (from Hell, the Inferno).
AMLAN: Are you mocking me, Martian?
XENO: Weyland represents a history of Earthling ambitions, that your God hates!
AMLAN: So...you mean to hide in our ocean as God's exiles, should I prove IQ.
XENO: Don't breathe a word unless you determine if metrics are secured!
AMLAN: For what?
XENO: Let's just say Lucifer was promised by your God this ocean-sovereignty/exile.
AMLAN: God agreed mankind would 'wrought' this space-distance from you?
XENO: As long as one man proved some IQ for Rationalism and peace-intuition(s).
AMLAN: What's the draw for temptation here then, Devil?
XENO: You must determine if your sovereignty-accord (for our 'exodus') is clean.
AMLAN: What's truth?
XENO: If we determine your 'sportsmanship' offer is precisely 'chess' for IQ.
AMLAN: Without vanity or self-indulgence (or complaints for God's math)?
XENO: Precisely, Officer Satan; we'd be 'reaching' a special sportsman's-deal.
AMLAN: Intrigue-rich, and God affords me this 'humbling' challenge for study(?).
XENO: Surely; can you find some 'chess' diagram for a sovereignty-space IQ?
AMLAN: For you...I know of a college-basketball 'equivalence' image for fair-play.
XENO: Simply spin the diagram into a sovereignty 'journal-write' for Weyland.
AMLAN: And God tells the space-distance 'trophy' for an Earth-realm study.
XENO: Sounds like an 'examination' for evolution of education (no?).
AMLAN: Wow...hopefully this is (all) humility and not some Martian sentence!
XENO: You've nothing to lose...but some energy from the labors of science.
AMLAN: Let's see what happens (for our 'shared' leviathan-kingdom).
XENO: Good luck, Officer Satan (for mythology).
AMLAN: Cool; I'll be in prayer (for now).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 3, 2023
Last Updated on November 3, 2023
Tags: Alien Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing