Redox-Town: Boston (NE)

Redox-Town: Boston (NE)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of chemistry/shine/treasure in New England's main 'Town' (Boston), where bank-heroics may 'intersect' with (pure) bureaucracy-hellmouth(s).

"
A New England portrait of post-9/11 era Homeland 'spiritual-backlash' intrigue, drawn (very loosely) from the Americana sub-culture 'paranoia' themes from the heist-underworld 'reading' film The Town (Ben Affleck). Thanks for reading (and Happy Thanksgiving-season!), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction/hyperbole offers no ties to the city of Boston and is purely a 'personal' expression of creativity (for 'open' citation). 
----
====

Amlan Satan grew up reading American capitalism-rhetoric (fantasy-adventure) comics and how that he'd become a New England (Boston) news-man, he wondered if his youthful 'daydreams' of wrought social-justice (e.g., antiterrorism/piracy) ideations from his readings/education drew in him a special fantasy for seizures of Homeland treasures/resource control, and he wondered (now) if he wished to be more than just a journal-writer of 'incomplete-distances' for Western/American bureaucracy-materialism (hmm).



It was in Boston (NE) where this Earth 'prince' decided to grab a handful of diamonds from a bank-storage in the city where he'd decide his special theatrics for self-made fantasy-justice would cast some 'cool' street/cyber commentary about post-9/11 era Homeland 'domestic' adventures that would ease the scars of things like Pearl-Harbor, help Bostonians think (more) concretely about the intrigue already available (on social media) to Americans living in America, a sort of modern pluralism-IQ based newsies-bias for photo-graphics (hmm).



However it was in this proverbial/pluralism 'Town' (Boston), where this prince of materialism-readings and fantasy decided that his 'deed' for diamond-lore in the streets of domesticated commentary drew him to a more global form of 'chess-stalemate' capitalism, for the diamonds he lifted from the bank he selected were (indeed) albeit rumored 'blood-diamonds' (conflict-zone gems mined by African warlords for 'rogue' finance/organizations and linked with rogue terrorists) that seeped into North America and Amlan's town for insurance/profit exploitations for cheap-labor and circulation 'expediency' in this new millennium. He wondered what kind of 'intelligentsia' would offer comments for such a reading 'deed' on social media (wow).



BANK MANAGER: "This guy claimed he was sent by an Ion-company rival to create an insurance theater (recorded) stunt involving burning the bank-box with acid (a prepaid theater) and swapping the stored diamonds/treasures with miniature glass-animal sculptures for some newsies-linked eco-capitalism media-message/project and that cops would arrive 20 minutes after the deed to confirm the city-sanctioned theater, prepaid by the Ion-rival, and that this 'claim' was confirmed by one of the new customers of the bank, Ezzy Harris, who was (already) inside our fine institution at the time of the event; we wonder what kinds of comments shall surface for the Town as Halloween fast approaches (now)."



INSPECTOR CHARLES: This guy made HCL in the restroom for basic chemicals, Leo?
GUARDSMAN: He was escorted inside the vault-room for the theater-photo stunt.
INSPECTOR CHARLES: That's when he burned the box and made the swap for you?
GUARDSMAN: He then tied me up and left an 'insurance'-note in my pocket, sir.
INSPECTOR CHARLES: He then crawled out the restroom-window with the Ion-gems?
GUARDSMAN: He'd been sent by the Ion-rival for some (I think) 'chess' deed, sir.
INSPECTOR CHARLES: When did Ion store these special gems inside your box?
GUARDSMAN: About 2 months ago, ahead of some media-gossip for their company!
INSPECTOR CHARLES: Were you shocked...about the Town?
GUARDSMAN: We (honestly) all wanted to keep-quiet to see if all was 'normal,' sir.
INSPECTOR CHARLES: Want a donut, Leo (for social media)?



Wow, an acidic media deed for insurance-statements created by Ion-company rumor-revelations about 'blood-diamond' chess really threw our protagonist antihero 'prince' (Amlan Satan) for a dark-loop, and he wondered (now) how he'd clean himself to get-away from the Town and perhaps make a flight for a Brussels-sprout eatery/dive venture using some of the (Interpol-relation?) exchange-commission allowance(s), and before he left he wished to pick-up Ezzy Harris, his (secret!) ally for this entire chemistry-ordeal of media-capitalism (wow).



Amlan took Ezzy to the BPL (library) to study some blood-diamond and world-minerals mining history in general and found some interesting 'tracks' concerning eco-minerals capitalism journal-writes for circulations in treasures seeping into world-insurance investment 'chess' for globalism-ideations and wondered if Ion was a new 'face' in the new millennium 'environment' of dilution-knowledge (simplified).



EZZY: I had this made for you, Amlan Satan.
SATAN: For me, Ezzy?
EZZY: We've got to depart the Town, Mr. Amlan Satan.
SATAN: Yeah, you're right...I hadn't figured on this vigilantism-proportion(s)!
EZZY: Who could do that...especially someone like you...a simple Idealist?
SATAN: Not me; you're right; thanx for this gesture-gift (for the Ego).



CYBER_FANZINE: Well, the gem-stores and main-banks of the Town (Boston, NE) seem ironically 'grateful' for this supposed Ion-rival insurance-theater 'stunt' with acidic-commentary for overground capitalism-chess 'race' commentary, and we wonder (now) if there's new (Interpol-relation?) eye(s) for this town's treasure-circulations journals...for bureaucratic photo-synthesis!



EZZY: When Ion figures you as a chess-bishop for the Town, we must be gone.
SATAN: You're right, Ezzy; I've just been so 'linked' to this Town-psyche (long-time)!
EZZY: The Town will always be a part of your make-up, Satan; we must depart now.
SATAN: Alright; if you won't miss Boston-restaurants, I won't miss NE-FaceTime (ok).



BARON ION: These rascals took-off from Logan and left treasure in my locker-box?
ASSOCIATE: The airport-box 'deed' for insurance-statement drew eyes for your rival.
BARON ION: That mystery-act with my rival-company 'gossip' made me turkey, pal!
ASSOCIATE: Well, I think if these two 'rascals' were your rivals, they were retired.
BARON ION: Damn...that's the Town (photo-synthesis).



At Logan (airport), Mr. Amlan Satan enjoyed his last treat cream-pie, a Boston/NE signature-zest and thanked his Catholic-God that all this 'incidental' heroism yielded nothing more than a simplified/humbling departure-and-retirement 'examination' for Ezzy (and himself!) that would create a 'shocking' consumerism-lifestyle optimism of Homeland traffic-imagery (ha).



EZZY HARRIS: "I'd like to retreat with 'IRA-shine' to transcend this Town's saga(s)."



When Ezzy/Amlan settled into Belgium (their new Homeland), they enjoyed a world-exchange reflective soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) highlighting what they discovered in the magic of the American Town they called home for multiple years --- that pure 'bread' of life's docs (sure).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on November 3, 2023
Last Updated on November 3, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing