Curious Light (of fyi)

Curious Light (of fyi)

A Story by Abishai100
"

An adventure of the curious-consciousness, invoking a wild hypothesis by nerdists/inquirers linking mythology with evolution's frailty...for materialism-lead.

"
A Western science-fiction/superstition 'saga' drawing on some of the metaphysics/paranoia 'thematics' and aesthetics from The X-Files, which no specific reference to any episode-relevance however!
DISCLAIMER: This work of sci-fi/fantasy contains images/references/allusions offering no commercial/explicit ties to any (possible) representative person(s)/body and is therefore a purely 'personal' expression for criticism/hyperbole/folklore (for 'open' reviews). 
----
====

"God detested the vanity-visage of the rebel-angel Lucifer and his legion of defiant heavenly figures who'd be mutated/cast-away by the archangel Michael who'd expose the dragon-fire 'faces' of these minion-angels slated to become invisible 'underworld' wanderers, perhaps with a newfound cause of Earth-world (human civilization) 'interference' for messaging or arts...with a great Rapture-ledge for spiritualism's special materialism" (Amlan Satan).



Amlan Satan, university-grad (Michigan state) and literary-scholar/professor (now), had become a prominent cyber-cult writer of sci-fi pseudo-religious fantasy-works depicting the War-in-Heaven (between God and Lucifer) as some premonition-activity resulting in Lucifer's transformation into the adversarial Devil of Earth-world, creating a new form of civilization 'interference' involving mankind's 'mobilization' to great institutional vanities and geometric 'experiments' including the architectural marvels of Ancient Egypt and mysteries of Roswell-UFO (alien-abduction) paranoia. Was Dr. Amlan Satan a genius or a madman in his theorizing that Christian mythology adapted into Egyptology-superstitions and modern Roswell (UFO) lore for a civilization 'evolution' epic-mosaic concerning man's development of ('incomplete') leviathans, drawing himself in his mod-age of social-media/Selfie culture of commentary concerning 'life' drawn superstitions (for the Ego)?



INTERVIEW: You have a sighting of a mystery-government field 'operation' in lit-domed structure(s)?
DR. AMLAN SATAN: I was there, with my two colleagues (Liz/Shelbye) and discovered some alien-IQ.
INTERVIEW: You now seek to adapt this 'marvel' sighting into some pseudo-religious myth/lore for IQ?
AMLAN: Why not...for isn't there a 'hand-write' for the scripts/texts of links between faith/science?
INTERVIEW: You personally believe the Devil wishes to be cast as a scientist of architecture/fantasy?
AMLAN: Maybe Lucifer seeks a 'transformation' exchange with man for architecture-designs/escapism.
INTERVIEW: This is all myth-creativity for seemingly heretical beliefs in Martians and flying demons!
AMLAN: Some of the text-signs from my Egyptology-work(s) offer 'marks' linking fantasy with myth.
INTERVIEW: Aha, a sort of 'field' superstition crafting for 'shapes' in Earth-history superstition(s)?
AMLAN: Why not...for isn't there some Realism behind say the Luxor or Caesar's Palace (for the Ego)?
INTERVIEW: Perhaps you've become the modern fantasy-caster for mythology and translation(s)!
AMLAN: Good for social media (thanx).



Well, Dr. Satan had stepped-out of his comfort-zone(s) and sought this adapted write following this magnificent Roswell-oriented field-dome government 'veil' alongside his two field-peers (Liz/Shelbye) whom he'd connect with during his studies at university (Michigan state) for a cyber-vision 'tale' connecting alien-abductions, Egyptology science-fiction, and Christian mythology about the Devil's mutation/interference work with human civilization, for a robust 'hypotheses' mosaic concerning those 'pesky' incomplete-distances' to Earth-traffic materialism certainties in civilization's development to net-activity photo-graphics (for life's reading). 



LIZ: Maybe we should keep this entire ordeal secret and unwritten, for doc?
SHELBYE: You sure university (Michigan state) can balance the religious implications of such stuff?
AMLAN: Don't worry about me/us, ladies; this is social-media 'model' life-intuitions for myth/IQ.
LIZ: What if Lucifer really does want to 'draw' in culture a 'fantasy' for architectural veils for treasure?
SHELBYE: Yeah, maybe we're (all) pawns in some 'social-media' hyperbole for life's fortune-scripts!
AMLAN: Well, we know from Job that man's 'duty' was to orient ambition...with 'society' materialism.
LIZ: Maybe (good for social media).



That field-dome veil Amlan/Liz/Shelbye made for 'discovery' in the Homeland in their mod-age of 'incomplete-distances' to life-securities for superstitions-writings/journals for materialism-life (e.g., 9/11 theories for traffic-management!) was certainly something one might 'imagine' Lucifer would 'draw' on Earth-domain as the image of evolution or archaeological transference, perhaps linking man with his own demon-angel 'legion' to challenge God's creation (Genesis) for the 'photo-synthesis' of psyche-driven vanities (wow). Dr. Satan wondered if writing all this was some kind of 'dangerous' heretical mythology-alienation (for the Ego).



JOURNAL (Alien): "Should a man feel like a hollow-specter of detection(s) in rooting special lines of inquiry for superstition(s), drawing mythology-lore lines of Lucifer's 'evolution' to ideations of foreign-body architecture marvels/curiosities in Earth-history like Egypt and Roswell for a 'psyche' deliverance concerning the cryptic architecture(s) of civilization's 'mathematical' consciousness and if so, would such a man (writer?) start to feel like an 'invisible-man' in a social-media Homeland 'culture' of incomplete-distances...to Selfie-bureaucracy?"



LIZ: What's this strange draw for Altered-Beast, for doc?
SHELBYE: Maybe Lucifer was thinking of lycanthropy or vampirism, eh?
AMLAN: Don't be silly (with me), ladies; we're onto something...monstrous (for evolution-chess).
LIZ: What's that, a 'stalemate' between God and the Devil (concerning mechanics)?
SHELBYE: "Look in the sky, it's not Superman but a flying demon drawing us to Mars."
AMLAN: Why yes...we might think of the 'graphics' of entertainment as our 'relation' to holograms.
LIZ: Maybe.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on November 3, 2023
Last Updated on November 3, 2023
Tags: Alien Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing