Any-Given-Sunday

Any-Given-Sunday

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Model-UN net-activity 'IQ' shine a special 'sportsmanship' superstition for globe-grid energizers (for Mr. Amlan Satan)?

"
An homage to the Western (American) educational institutional offering of the 'matrix' geometry activity of Model-UN, very loosely drawn from the youth-networking and psyche themes/imagery from the under-valued debate/demo film Listen to Me (Kirk Cameron). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of social fiction offers no ties to Model-UN and is therefore purely a 'personal' exercise in creative hyperbole (for 'open' framing). 
----
====

Mr. AMLAN SATAN: As a politics/history teacher (AP-coursework) in Homeland-Jersey social media commentary culture and Model-UN chaperone/coach, I find some pretty nifty educational views for immersion of youth into the 'universe' of active civilization language-arts for synthesized decision-making and risk-chess for a globalism-rhetoric catering to superstitions of our Selfie-culture of materialism antiterrorism.



This great educator of the Homeland-Jersey language, Satan (Amlan!), had become something of a special 'student-class' fave of Model-UN coach-work(s) and guidance for globalism-rhetoric relevance apps in social-media culture commentary and considered a new case of 'blood-diamond' world-smuggling highways 'paranoia' or superstition an excellent eco-capitalism subject matter to pursue for Model-UN selections and hopped into his cool/new white-auto to do some gem marketing ('insider') study across the States in the summer of '23 (for photo-graphics and XC-road journey comment).



MERCHANT: We've found cause to think of woes in insurance/gems and media-IQ.
SATAN: There's some diamond-ad interest for sports-branch ties in social media?
MERCHANT: Sure; Facebook's got tons of diamond-ad relevance on team-pages.
SATAN: Do you have a 'fave' States team, good-fellow?
MERCHANT: I've always been a Saints (New Orleans) fan, Mr. Satan!
SATAN: Worried about gem-quality seeping into merchant-stores from Africa?
MERCHANT: Out-sourcing, cheap-labor, populations-monitor woe...all tough IQ.
SATAN: That's why we're working with Selfie-comments for consumerism stage!
MERCHANT: Cool (good fortunes).



He (Mr. Satan) found the right Model-UN to select for his Homeland-Jersey school-trip memoir the following autumn, and it wasn't Harvard this time but Georgetown (DC) that would host the event that would see his poly-sci/history students make the train-trip to a Wingate to prepare/train/harness their skills for globalism-rhetoric and capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' thinking for examination(s) of fortune-readings in the 21st-Century of antiterrorism/piracy woes. At this Model-UN, there'd be a special mini-debate 'event' surrounding mod-interests in eco-capitalism oriented thinking, quite relevant for conflict-zone gems financing rogue warlords/terrorists/pirates and sourced to overground hubs for profit/exploitation. Was this sort of 'education' a synthetic training for photo-synthesis in materialism-bread?



STUDENT: This is great, boy!
SATAN: Glad you found some bloody-gem linguistics for personals, pupil.
STUDENT: Eco-minerals mining 'weight' for capital risk-games, Mr. Satan!
SATAN: Consumerism can get (quite) grid-like now, can't it, friend?
STUDENT: It's quite frightening...like a post-9/11 distance-mold.
SATAN: Requires some nifty baccalaureate photo-graphics (for bureaucracy).
STUDENT: Hmm.



He met a gorgeous teacher at this Georgetown 'event' drawing interest for conflict-zone mining linked student/investor relevance on Earth named Shelbye who brought with her a special world-machinery 'reflection' robot-transforming scorpion-insect trek/predator creature toy for her attendance/supervision for her econ-financial world-bank committee sector of the Model-UN conference in the Homeland, Scorponok.

SATAN: An insect for bloody-gems eco-fin globe-romance, eh?
SHELBYE: You're a Romanticist for nets, Satan; I find you...devilish!



Well, Satan's notion of blood-diamond superstitions 'education' for Model-UN activity rendered some pretty good social-media worthy commentary/IQ and brought him a newfound friend for capitalism-race 'chess' Romanticism, perhaps for Valentine's Day or Facebook reflection. Who says world-consciousness can't yield a 'living' happiness (for bureaucracy)?



SHELBYE: Did you watch 9/11 (on American-TV)?
SATAN: CNN, darling.
SHELBYE: 'Bad' social media.
SATAN: The stuff of implosion(s), darling.
SHELBYE: Maybe Super Bowl marketing is the next (cyber-hacking/viral) target!
SATAN: Let's hope not (for world-Ego).



Satan married Shelbye and learned to love her cooking and especially became fond of her chicken-pot-pie Sunday-NFL dishes which complemented his viewings of Vegas Raiders football, since Nevada had become a 'pronounced' diamond-media and 'language-arts' hub for bureaucracy marketing capital (sure).



SHELBYE: Now that you're an older (American) gent, look back with regret?
SATAN: No; my doubt concerns this endless-saga of capitalism-supervision, hon.
SHELBYE: The Devil never ceases his campaign for diet, eh?
SATAN: That's why we work (endlessly) as creeper-knights, Shelbye (hopefully).
SHELBYE: For social media (cool).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 9, 2023
Last Updated on December 9, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing