Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
WLGE: Cincinnati_Read

WLGE: Cincinnati_Read

A Story by Abishai100
"

Homeland university personnel are dared by an underworld messenger to offer (serious) social-communications medicine.

"
A world-values yarn featuring a 'cool' reference to the 7-Sins (Christianity). Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the city of Cincinnati and all images used herein comprise a 'personal' expression (for 'open' material). 
----
====

Homeland quartet of idealists had been approached by a 'nasty' underworld messenger from the dark side of the universe who wished to encourage them to use their educational land on Earth to create a special radio-station program to offer social-media culture citizenry a commentary-hospitality reading concerning relevance/application of the Christian-7 sins of materialism worry (for all).



AMLAN: This is great; our radio-station will be abbreviation for a great banner!
MARCUS: We'll make turkey-soup our 'official' brand of hospitality comment/IQ.
EZZY: World-Language-Godliness-Engineers, that's the banner for acronym(s).
DANICA: This 'creeper' messenger from the dark-side cast us as 'kitchen' warriors!



Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica, faculty-members of a great school (university) in Ohio (America), decided their special radio-station for re-presentation of the 7-Sins of Christian faith/mythos (WLGE) would offer a 'world-matrix' theosophy understanding of the consciousness-threats of spiritualism/dogma bread for transit workings of lifestyle strengthening, perhaps to (equally) defy the 'creeper' message of dangerous frailty in populations-controls (in our great Homeland of distances to commerce/exchange photo-synthesis!).



GLUTTONY: "Aware of the beauty-magic surrounding our media-windows culture of lifestyle/activity pageantry for competition/choreography/capitalism in the Homeland (America), one is drawn to the 'darkness' of indulgence(s) created by manifest internal instincts for (incomplete-distance) over-hydration."



PRIDE: "The landscape(s) of 'academic' environments and educational spaces for libertine/personalized creativity or criticism for social exchange affords the Homeland (American) citizen a special foray into the inner-brain workings of outright explorations of profit/satisfaction measurements for (incomplete-distance) dowries."



SLOTH: "The arrays of library-informatics for customs and experience re-presentations in Homeland (American) history, be they for domestic/accessible understandings or alien/exotic encounters creates the 'chance' materialism laziness feelings of capitalism's (special) broth."



Based on their (sampled!) re-presentations of the breadth/applications of the 7-sins (wrath, lust, greed, envy, gluttony, pride, sloth), the Homeland-quartet (based in Cincinnati) made their radio-station program (WLGE) a grand-examination(s) 'stage' for distances to metaphysics-worry readings in the Homeland (America) and perhaps moved folks to appreciate the natural frailty of life on Earth, which is what the 'creeper' messenger didn't wage they'd earn the access to for laurel (with success). However, this tale of invented 'organics' communication offered a high-art reading for social exchange for values-driven Homeland materialism/bureaucracy. Perhaps WLGE would be more of the sort of post-9/11 era Homeland 'medicine' we needed (actually) for incomplete-distances to 'transcendence' of the (unnatural) scars of experienced life-brutality (for graphics/arts).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 10, 2023
Last Updated on December 10, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing