Vampyre: B+

Vampyre: B+

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two Homeland heroes for vampire-tale(s) offer an (American) 'image' for the arms to a (veil-disjunctive) bureaucracy-leave?

"
A super tale of vampire breadth, for Xmas-diary. 
----
====

AMLAN: Eco-capitalism depth for jewel-fear offers us an Earthling-hologram, ok.
MARCUS: Perhaps this cyber-matrix hand-write is simply worldly synthetic?
AMLAN: We may engage with Earth's fortune-reading, for a language's gem (diamond!)
MARCUS: We've won a fortune's 'watch' (for capitalism librarians).



Mr. Amlan Satan made a small-fortune with the Wall-St. mini-crash (2009) and hoped to apply his treasure-watch with vigilantism-breadth and teamed with his college-grad environment (Dartmouth) bud (Mr. Marcus Raki) for a social media Selfie-culture handshake of 'incomplete-distances' with faces-bureaucracy (for religion!).



AMLAN: I'd think our cyber-football interest for football-lore is 'drawn' bread!
MARCUS: We'll link this football-field goal fantasy with vigilante-materialities?
AMLAN: Why not...for (American) language/arts?



Amlan and Marcus had become Orange-State (Miami) vigilantes and hoped this special micro-crusade for city-scape languages in the consumerism-heavy Western reading would offer a special superstition(s) lore for antiterrorism deeds (for photo-synthesis).



They'd be challenged, however, by the serious adversarial might of a furious fare-rich challenge of a Miami Beach dwelling resident, a vampire-nemesis who went by the name of Vampyre, who sought to offer the hero-duo a special 'academic' mission a language-arts complication(s) in photo-journal fiction-liberties (hmm).



VAMPYRE: We'll see if Amlan/Marcus offers Miami an 'acid-chemistry' in bank foam!



Fortunately for Amlan and Marcus, the Orange-State (Florida) of 'incomplete-distances' to Homeland (American) liberties in fortune-readings, had offered much in the weight of cyber-doc artistry favoring Homeland securities/confidence; and they'd weigh this patriotism-honor for a vampire-hunter strength when they challenged the dark might of Vampyre, a male-bloodsucker who sought to create 'terrorism-dough' for social media bureaucracy (for all!).



VAMPYRE: We'll see if this hero-duo of distance to terrorism cast an English shadow!



AMLAN: We've the robotics-civilization toy-expression for matrix/traffic defense(s).
MARCUS: This Transformers dark-city insect-model toy (Scorponok) defies anarchy!
VAMPYRE: Seems you're offering the 'bread' of leviathan, heroes.
AMLAN: Perhaps we've found the tune-defiance for your anarchy-image, Vampyre.
VAMPIRE: Damn (bureaucracy dreads).



Vampyre consented to peaceful self-exile after being humbled by the Earth-realm aesthetics-defense consciousness valor of Amlan/Marcus and retired (happily/quietly) to Switzerland and became a (private) artist, and Amlan decided to adapt/spin this misadventure of fortune-readings into an Earth-realm faerie-tale about 'incomplete-distances' to risk/capitalism IQ which would win him the Pulitzer. Was this the 'Earthling dream' of wrought Santa 'clause' celebrity-colored vanity (for bureaucracy)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on December 13, 2023
Last Updated on December 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing