Field of Libertine (Daredevil/Creeper)

Field of Libertine (Daredevil/Creeper)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Super Bowl 23 (49ers-Bengals) serves as a 'capitalism-diorama' for two super characters for 'examination' in Earth/American distances to chess-stalemate limit.

"
A competition 'culture' fable inspired (loosely) by Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone) and featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and the unusual vigilante-hero Daredevil (Marvel Comics). Happy Holidays!
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the NFL and is purely a 'personal' expression of creativity/hyperbole (for 'open' comments). 
----
====

Daredevil had become a stranger accident-blinded super vigilante in the Homeland (America) of incomplete-distances to commerce/capitalism/traffic securities for antiterrorism language-arts and photo-synthesis but was to be challenged by the adversarial messaging of a dark-side messenger known as the Creeper, who sought to challenge the hero's sense(s) of 'sportsmanship' in Western/American street-culture for a Super Bowl diorama-telling concerning a poignant 'chess-stalemate' ideation securing (serious) bureaucrat-arts.



CREEPER: Fan of Roswell-stuff, Daredevil?
DAREDEVIL: The post-WWII environment of alien/disorientation 'contact' image?
CREEPER: A thing of psyche-control(s) for Western/American subconscious story.
DAREDEVIL: Of course, I've heard of such matter, but what's yout interest, Creeper?
CREEPER: Social media (net-commentary) 'culture' makes for handshake-art(s).
DAREDEVIL: That's what I defend, evil-man...incomplete net-energizer IQ (sports!).
CREEPER: Let's evaluate the 'superstition' behind Super Bowl 23 (1989), 49ers-Bengals.
DAREDEVIL: I know the game; I rooted for SanFran; late-game heroics (Montana-QB!).
CREEPER: A library-microfiche 'inspired' net-diorama examination for activity-chess?
DAREDEVIL: You're on (for all bureaucrats).



Daredevil and Creeper selected a key 'hologram' of net-activity superstition-energizer IQ for Homeland (American) social media culture/traffic, a late-20th Century Super Bowl 'stunner' between the Montana-QB led 49ers of San Francisco and a red-hot defiant Esiason-QB led Cincinnati Bengals team which led the game late (16-13) in a position-shifting 'epic' of style-and-books near-stalemate chess (for bureaucracy-readings).



CREEPER: You cheered for San Francisco, Daredevil?
DAREDEVIL: Right-o, evil-man; a right-tone for diorama(s) of Homeland fanfare.
CREEPER: Why not the 'hot-defiant' Bengals, Daredevil?
DAREDEVIL: Well, the showdown yielded a stalemate of style-and-studies, limitless.
CREEPER: So why SanFran ahead of Cincinnati, as a 'hero-fan' of American culture?
DAREDEVIL: Let's say the 49ers reminded me (that-game) why land's risk-bureau.
CREEPER: Aha, we may agree (then) that competition 'breeds' a material-vanity.
DAREDEVIL: Bureaucracy-currency...for a flare-light of choreographed fortune/limits.
CREEPER: You're an idealist (for photo-synthesis)!
DAREDEVIL: Thanx (bureaucracy).



Wow, Daredevil/Creeper had crafted a rather 'elegiac' debate for this symbolic/reflective competition-culture superstition diorama concerning these Homeland (American) culture incomplete-distances to net-activity 'drawn' social media securities for exchange/customs/peace. The 49ers-Bengals close-scoreline 'near-stalemate' (chess!) for Super Bowl superstitions yielded a high-capitalism 'symbolism' compass for the quality of treasure-motions intrigue and 'defense' and storytelling 'thinking' for Western/American (Earthling!) images of the theater of 'outlandish' heroics/deeds.

CREEPER: This Earth-realm is one of pirates/musketeers/scoundrels/profiteers.
DAREDEVIL: Incomplete; it's partially a 'stage' for (albeit incomplete) democracy.



Creeper self-exiled himself to the deep-ocean abyss as a (private) scholar of capitalism-couture and design(s), and Daredevil meanwhile continued his micro-crusade for Homeland (American) street/media defenses for antiterrorism securities and net-commentary 'drawn' social peace/sanity. Wow, perhaps these two super characters (really) were actual opposites in this Earth-age of hospitality-readings...for bureaucracy-limits (and high-paranoia!).



DAREDEVIL (Journal): "To selection of damsels/angels of American capital value for net-commentary and media-sanity, we find the target(s) of value concerning the incomplete-distances to Earthling sportsmanship, securities, sophistication(s), strides, standing, seriousness, scholarships, and (arguably!) laughter (for bureaucracy)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 16, 2023
Last Updated on December 16, 2023
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing