Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Amlan's Great-Award

Amlan's Great-Award

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a 'prince' of the Homeland defend the 'feathers' of media/exchange culture when challenged by an 'Inquisition' messenger from the dark-side?

"
A world-culture 'diorama' featuring that nasty horror-avatar of 'subconscious' adversarialism, Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Happy Holidays to all! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of social fiction offers no ties to the NFL and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' study). 
----
====

Amlan had found a very special token for American Homeland culture of distances to lifestyle-drawn net-commentary/activity for social-exchanges rhetoric for mod-Earth securities, a Detroit Lions QB-rookie card reflective of the superstitious magic of Thanksgiving-season sportsmanship for TV-society and hospitality-readings, which would create some rather 'nice' cyber-comments for everyday American magic (for students/teachers/businessmen alike!).



CREEPER: Earth prince, I visit you with a special 'nod' for the darkness of fortune(s)!
AMLAN: My Lions-QB Thanksgiving sports-trophy item for culture-symbolism chat?
CREEPER: It's the 'deed' for acquisitions of great Earth-fortune readings (and life!).
AMLAN: You strike me as a dark-side messenger of the complexity of life's IQ.
CREEPER: Correct-o; that's why I require a special (very-special) defense argument.
AMLAN: This is quite frightening, Creeper!
CREEPER: Relax; this is (purely) a message-text for the incomplete capitalist-chess.
AMLAN: Sounds like bureaucracy-readings...for social-media art(s).
CREEPER: You must triumph in this exchange/debate; lest I 'snatch' your trophy.
AMLAN: Damn; I'll have to keep this secret (I wager), Creeper.
CREEPER: Good guess, Earth-prince (let's proceed...for arts).



Creeper proceeded to explain to the 'dashing' Earth-prince the levels/layers of text-intrigue surrounding the (whole) history of capitalism/media culture development(s) in the American Homeland, the yellow-journalism preceding WWII and the post-WWII Roswell alien/invasion 'paranoia' lore, and even post-9/11 era Homeland globalism-rhetoric superstitions and allowed Amlan to fill-in comments about the relevance of sports-culture for handshakes and net-activity 'rhetoric' and how it surfaced 'history' worth its laminations for library-microfiche (e.g., Munich '72, Qatar World Cup 2022). However, Creeper would seek a more 'pro-level' spirits engagement with this Earth-prince of great (incomplete) distances to 'academic' understandings of the depth/breadth of (total) Homeland theater (wow).



CREEPER: Place in-context the text-value (in Homeland life) of this Lions-QB gem!
AMLAN: Very excellent; a memoir of Thanksgiving-season(s) sportsmanship/football.
CREEPER: Detroit's one of those 'icons' for holiday-season football hospitality-media?
AMLAN: You know it; this rookie-item (Matthew Stafford) is 'Super Bowl' bureaucrat.
CREEPER: Is this some 'deed' for acquisitions in media marketing (for languages)?
AMLAN: That's what America is...'language-arts' for fortune-readings in silver.
CREEPER: Are you a fan of the 'silver-screen' of capitalism's special net-energizers?
AMLAN: Don't I have to persuade you I am, Creeper...for Homeland's bureaucracy?
CREEPER: What's the 'link' between this Lions-QB rookie-gem and doughnuts?
AMLAN: It's all in the 'policework' of social-net/traffic celebrity dimes.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy-readings).
AMLAN: Fine for American reaches (hmm).



Creeper self-exiled himself to the Earth deep-ocean abyss as a (private) scholar of (continued) capitalism/media studies after conceding the prince he targeted for serious examination(s), Amlan, had succeeded in arguing for the life-value(s) linked to his special 'lauded' Lions-QB (Thanksgiving-sportsmanship spirits) trophy-card and therefore persuaded the victorious man of the Homeland to pursue a special fortune-vigilance 'comics-tale' project, perhaps 'spicing' his sports-net deed interest with a 'fantastic' traffic-supervision 'avatar' representation.

AMLAN: This is it; a special image for those lengths of life's 'big' art(s)!



The Earth-prince made 'toast' of his 'fantastic' miracle with a world-exchange 'reflective' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to highlight what he (arguably) learned from this (secret!) challenge with that nasty Devil's Advocate of civilization-dogma distances, the eerie Creeper, a dark-side messenger of the known universe...hospitality-readings of (incomplete) bureaucracy.



Amlan got himself a white-auto and drove cross-country to the Football Hall of Fame (museum!) in Ohio, where he reunited with his old college-pal (Dartmouth) and thought about why transit and education in media-culture made for a lifestyle and personality based living history 'energizer-IQ' for those fantasies of (shared) activity 'drawn' destinies. This was an American Dream of a certain...'baccalaureate' taste (for bureaucracy).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on December 18, 2023
Last Updated on December 18, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing