Wingate-Faeries: Miami Doc

Wingate-Faeries: Miami Doc

A Story by Abishai100
"

A quartet of hero faerie-humanoids at an Orange-State 'hostel-station' (Wingate) use WiFi to challenge the matrix-hacker (Homeland) message of the 'taboo' Doctor Doom.

"
A world (Homeland) defense-fable featuring the iconic Devil's Advocate, Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics). Happy Xmas! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social creativity (for 'open' structuring!). 
----


====

The Faeries of the Wingate ('FG') used their special Miami, Florida (Orange-State) 'hostel-station' (Wingate) to create a special American (Homeland) capitalism/media 'matrix' defense window(s) consciousness for post-9/11 era Western civilization hospitality-readings for traffic/commerce 'linked' lifestyle securities, for the 'good' of bureaucracy/art(s).



The FG 'force' was composed of 4 faerie-humanoids disguised as Earth-realm defenders of WiFi-age to create cyber-communication(s) 'linked' social media 'culture' excellence, and these 4 ('special') Americans, Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica, considered their high-art in American Homeland securities for traffic/lifestyle a special superstition 'sportsmanship' for the chess-stalemate securities 'feelings' of Earthling-consciousness (for immortal photo-synthesis!). Were they ninjas in the ninja-generation of inventive traffic/media lifestyle advocacy for networking and exchange/violets?



AMLAN: This is excellence in the Wingate-cyber 'arm(s)' for patriot-image in chess!
MARCUS: We're to be patient/cool as we anticipate the right-defense against Doom.
EZZY: You're both right; Doctor Doom is the ultimate 'adversary' of cyber-sanities, IQ.
DANICA: Well, we've got 'great' base-work(s) for image of Western advocacy-heroics?
AMLAN: Surely (we do); I've got 'stacks' for comics/sports-treasures in image-lead.
MARCUS: Good; we'll make a 'grand' cyber-mosaic debate-theater for Doom's Hell.
EZZY: Should be something that moves Doom to self-exile post-academic education.



First, the FG 'force' reoriented two very special sports-environment examinations, and the first was a college-media 'excellence' in storied-rivalry fantasy and chess-stalemate media-game fanfare for symbolic American Homeland universities (Duke/Wake-Forest), for a 'pluralism' exchange about the quality of competition-windows culture for net-activity 'drawn' peace-rhetoric (or bureaucracy marketing!). This college-basketball chess-diagram was an imprint for a 'court' sport for the FG 'force' and would offer them a special 'strength' for Doctor Doom's unusual antisocial message of 'incomplete-distances' to media-life vanities (for bureaucracy).



The second sport/diagram/examination concerned the distances/lengths in media-culture for imagery surrounding Bowl-lore and underdog/powerhouse superstitions yielding special 'chess-like' cookies for evaluations and exchange/fanfare, and Amlan complemented this 2nd 'field' sport (football!) diagram with a very special Cali-QB Super Bowl champions-invoice 'blueprint' for that ('special') quality of (incomplete) dictionary-weakness (wow).



DOOM: Basketball/football for Homeland transit-superstitions in lyric(s)!
FG: A fantastic windows-culture 'orientation' for the quality of Western language(s).
DOOM: Well, I 'doubt' that this double-journal (basketball/football) makes eternity!
FG: You're incompletely correct, Doctor Doom; this is a dualism for net-elastics.
DOOM: Am I to interpret this sports-superstition dualism-strength 'claim' as history?
FG: Why not...for bureaucracy's line of violence?
DOOM: Double-sports equivalence canon for net-windows superstitions in stalemate.
FG: Sounds like bureaucracy-tedium for choreographed marketing, sure; but it's IQ.
DOOM: This is tedium for justified capitalism-length(s) in Homeland bias (fortune!).
FG: Well, when you invest in the lines of sports/fanfare, there's image for sewing.
DOOM: Sewing, heroes?
FG: Sure, Doom; this is a duality for Homeland (Miami) computing materialities.
DOOM: Well, why should I concern me with (Western) material for education, FG?
FG: Doctor Doom, this is the state of inventive media-life/exchange cotton!
DOOM: Sounds like slavery...
FG: With the special 'folk' scent of drawn media/competition drumsticks (for all!).
DOOM: Damn; I'll self-exile to your deep-ocean abyss as a (private) detective (ok).
FG: Good (for social media chess and IQ-interest)...we'll keep secret.
DOOM: Farewell...this was a handshake in the dark-region(s) of traffic-detours (ok?).
FG: Cool...perhaps Miami's 'bread' for diet is an art for deer, Doctor Doom.
DOOM: Perhaps (farewell).



After the adversarial Doctor Doom vanished, the fantastic Wingate-Faeries ('FG') cheered their miracle-cure to cyber-nihilism messaging in the post-9/11 era Homeland of those pesky 'incomplete-distances' to media-life/exchange securities for ('drawn' confidence) with a new social media marketing image-representation of why Western/American life (almost-automatically) invoked that cool-charm of home-activity 'linked' dough superstition(s) (for daily-tourism).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 19, 2023
Last Updated on December 19, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing