Poseidon's Toy

Poseidon's Toy

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Poseidon as a transformed Earth-prince offer special capitalism-race 'chess-imagery' for globe-transit securities in bureaucracy (and delivery)?

"
A blend of Transformers media 'stuff' and ancient mythology (Poseidon), loosely inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

King Poseidon, master of the seas and seismology of the Blue-Planet, transformed into a 'cool' Earth-prince named Amlan Satan and became an 'overground' collector and storyteller of special A.I. robot-toys for capitalism-race culture to promote the social mechanics of choreographed political intelligence as it pertained to forms of hierarchical decision-making and governance measured to be compatible with free-will and hence a control for the 'natural anarchy' surfacing a new brand of terrorism/leviathan for social-media culture citizenry in the Western-American Homeland (New Jersey).



He used the world-exchange 'reflective' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to talk (liberally) about the hospitality-readings for social exchange/customs paralleling the new millennium Earth-focus of globalism-rhetoric 'linked' net-activity and peace-oriented chess-intelligence for lifestyle/consumerism/taste/color. Wow, he'd become quite the advocate of capitalism-race design as an overground 'champion' of antiterrorism and watery-forms of life-readings for customs/sanity, and he decided to focus on a special sea-creature A.I. robot-model toy to complement/spice this hospitality-readings re-presentation in New England (for bureaucracy!).



JOURNAL: "This is it; an undersea roaming shark-adapted transforming mechanical robot-warrior of great team-choreography 'prowess' with a maintained 'jagged-edge' IQ for interceptions and raw consumption intelligence for environment/dominion border(s) linking ambition with evolutionary consciousness, the grand Sharkticon robot (G1), which shall become a Western capitalism-race 'chess-consciousness' symbol of those incomplete-distances to commerce/matrix field goals (for bureaucracy)."



Now, would King Poseidon ('Mr. Amlan Satan') find the right-stuff for Earth-realm mod-currency for this consumerism/imaginarium 'linked' commerce-matrix image for globalism-rhetoric matrix/traffic/transit superstitions for storyboards and marketing bureaucracy (for all)? This was the good-question for capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' thinking, and it cast Poseidon/Satan as a sort of suited 'diplomat-messenger' of those pesky incomplete-distances to consumerism-linked diet vanities (for the Ego). Wow, who'd be poised to praise Poseidon as a quality-defender of the value(s) of Earth-world onside kicks (for all)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on December 20, 2023
Last Updated on December 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing