Faerie-Tale: Earth's Bound

Faerie-Tale: Earth's Bound

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated portrait of the existence of Earthling-disguised 'faeries' for a capitalism-race line-defense concerning 'incomplete-distances' readings for (simplified) document.

"
A probe into the accessible metaphysics of faerie-existence, blended into civilization-document, and loosely inspired by FairyTale: A True Story (Harvey Keitel). 
----

====

Let me narrate my re-presentation of the presence of faeries, winged humanoids (usually-miniature!) of the forests with message of wisdom or warning, mingled into Earthling-culture for a line defense of capitalism/consumerism 'consciousness' for new millennium interest in bureaucracy-arts and Selfie-lifestyle commentary for exchanges/customs and perchance antiterrorism photo-synthesis!



The Faeries decided to become intermingled into a Miami coed-society and made interest for cyber-resources as students/alumni/teachers for net-activities and commentary about the metaphysics of capitalism-intelligence and 'education' for exchanges/customs for the 21st-Century Homeland (America) for 'Big-Brother' talk(s) for world-governance rhetoric, things like Security Council image, Russo-Ukraine War news, piracy-tales for insurance super vision, and of course terrorism-threats to the architecture of Western 'worldly' definition (for all!).



FAERIES: "We've special earthly-colored shine treasure for iconography in fortune's Hell."



Faerie-existence and myth have been around for some time now, and their presence signals a special Earthling-fascination with both immortality and the aura of magic or ghost-magic or non-human flight for message-efficiency for swiftness or dangers or euphoria or curiosity (about death/intelligence). Faerie-studies were poignant in England, for mainstream 'civilization' in the time of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of Sherlock Holmes legend-detective tales. Faeries aren't not unlike other cryptic/fantastic creatures like elves and leprechauns and giants and undersea specters of uncategorized 'quality' (scientifically!). These Faeries I'm talking about, of which I (myself!) am one, took-up residence in the American Homeland (Miami) for a near-distances reading for the requisition(s) of capitalism 'culture' chess-defenses for intuitions...and memoir(s). What would we Faeries achieve...for your 'worldly-world' of shadows and disease?



FAERIES: Yeah, we're mingled/disguised and veiled into Earth-culture for fortune-doubt."



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption makes 'rogue' finance/piracy/terrorism image."



We Faeries had become mingled into your Earth (American Homeland) concerns for fortune, destabilizations, superstition/paranoia, and general problem-solving image for capitalism-race 'chess' lines in the 21st-Century (new millennium!). Based out of that Miami society-house (coed), and we working with special traffic/transit flares, for your understanding or education in the darkness of manmade bureaucracy-complexity (e.g., Israel-Palestine). Perchance you might find these/we faeries, as mingled (but 'impressive') artists, doctors, woodsmen, babes, journalists, the Coast Guard, or even comedians! Perchance you might understand our Miami Project is some 'field goal' for those lines of Earthling-bureaucracy, for what's the 'perception' of outright definition for Hell.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 13, 2024
Last Updated on March 13, 2024
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing