Sky Jack

Sky Jack

A Story by Abishai100
"

Bright fanfiction of the 1972 Charlton Heston air-transit 'classic' about fears generated by simply bad psyche-motives for Earthling-teams.

"
A bright fanfiction of the under-valued (IMO) air-transit dangers-superstitions 1970s gem Skyjacked (Charlton Heston), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fanfiction offers no ties to the referenced film of inspiration and all images/references used herein (therefore) comprise a purely 'personal' expression of creative language-arts (for 'open' interest). 

----

====

"I thought this was to be an ordinary-air; boy was I wrong!" (Max, Pilot)



Friends, this is no ordinary-tale about defection-IQ, sky-jack terror in the skies, and salvaged hopes for air-transit disaster-tales in the post-9/11 Earth of incomplete-distances readings of invasion/terrorism woe, and it involves a dashing/threatened pilot (Max), a deranged Afghan-war vet on-board ('Amlan Jack'), and first-class passengers on a Euro-flight from JFK (Airport!) that yielded a special bureaucracy-flare for the teamwork 'linked' with cross-continent misadventure. Follow along!



"I'm happy-flyer (war-vet); stewardess gave me lipstick!" ('Amlan Jack')



Friends, everything on-board was peachy, for this Euro-flight from the States one bright Saturday afternoon, but it quickly devolved into anything but safe-passage storytelling, which is precisely the bureaucracy-darkness reality this story concerns. You see, this one-passenger, 'Amlan Jack' (as he continually referred to himself), insisted the plane reroute to Moscow (during that 'pesky' Russo-Ukraine War) where he intended to perfectly defect, jaded from the rest of the Western-world, after immigrating from the East, studying in the States and serving as a war-soldier and then become a vet (in-air!). This was not to be a good Facebook like direction for air-transit commentary (wow).



Despite all the 'troubles' of this special dark-flight for storyboards, the in-flight cuisine was simply terrific. In deeds, the flight-crew (including hero-pilot Max) did everything to offer 21st-Century Earthlings an incomplete-distances readings for what made transit a special, if superstitious, joy (Facebook like!).



It was Max who was first-told by the stewardess who discovered it, that a certain (unknown) crazy-passenger wrote with lipstick (perhaps the very-same one gifted to one of the known passengers --- 'Amlan Jack' --- though he clamed he lost the item) in the plane-restroom, "Reroute to Moscow, keep quiet, only intend to keep 1st-class passengers hostage; intend to defect to 'Mother Russia' for war-depression Rationalism; possess explosive Semtex device(s)."

MAX: Keep cool; let's let the terrorist make his/her own ID known (in-time).
STEWARDESS: Geez, I get this 'funny-sense' it's Amlan-Jack, Max (yeah).
MAX: Be cool, darling!



Friends, there'd been a special politician on-board who insisted that the eccentric signature-demeanor of 'Amlan Jack' cast him as the right-culprit for mark, given his war-vet 'status' statements and being gifted the lipstick which was used to make the plane-restroom note (on the mirror!). This Senator, Mr. O'Hara, insisted that Max (the hero-pilot) submit to the demand(s) and reroute to Moscow while communications for some statement between the US-government and Russia be established to determine a 'proportion-reaction' during the Russo-Ukraine crisis (wow).



MAX: Why're you doing this, Amlan Jack?
AMLAN: The sky's the limit(s) for my Earthling-age of Hell, Mr. Pilot.
MAX: Why didn't you reveal the lipstick-note was yours (immediately)?
AMLAN: That's my (dark) secret, Mr. Pilot.
MAX: What do you want me to do, damn Amlan Jack?
AMLAN: Land in Moscow; I anticipate a Russian parade-greeting, Mr. Pilot.
MAX: Damn (bureaucracy's arts).



Friends, it should come as no Alfred Hitchcock shock that this eccentric war-vet/immigrant who went by that funny alias 'Amlan Jack' (God knows in reference to what!) emerged from the very-same plane-restroom where the lipstick-terrorism (on mirror!) was discovered by the lovely airline stewardess (Shelbye) geared-up as an (actual) air-terrorist (wow). However, when the plane landed in Moscow, as Amlan Jack insisted, the Russian flight-crew assembled to 'greet' him had to execute him, (when he discovered they weren't preparing to 'hug' him as a defector-refugee but arrest him as a simplified criminal) when he tried to stab one of the crew-folk with his sharp eyeglass arm (wow). Max wrestled him to disorientation in-time for the Moscow crew-man to shoot him with his pistol (damn).

MAX (Pilot): Claimed he was Pasternak fan; simply a sky-djinn Jack (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on March 23, 2024
Last Updated on March 23, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100