Halloween

Halloween

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated time-capsule telling of a depressed man who 'believes' he's the real Michael Myers, in this adapted-spin on the iconic (Halloween) horror-film canvas.

"
An inventive spin on the themes/concepts from the Halloween franchise. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-fanfiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to the referenced films of inspiration and all images/references used herein (therefore) comprise a purely 'personal' expression of creative arts (for 'open' views). 

----

====

Let me tell you my story, of how I became a private-recluse in the American Homeland and thought (deeply) about reinventing myself as a Halloween season 'specter' and real Michael Myers, the protagonist AntiChrist psycho-stalker from the iconic Halloween series of American horror-noir films of great fanfare and richness. I decided, you see, that my mod-age of Selfie-culture of commentary in lifestyle-drawn bureau lines made for a special 'bread/fruit' for the visage/consciousness of outright darkness-dialysis (hmmm).



That's really my presentation, and you needn't concern yourself with the 'bureaucracy-art' of how I reinvented myself as the real Michael Myers, after I explain that this time-capsule telling, which I'm burying in my backyard, for future-world archaeologists to make for 'discovery' in Selfie-culture geometry for insanity and consciousness. You needn't worry about where/why I chose the special Michael Myers 'like' mask (and get-up!) I found for a special lead-reading about the 'visage' of utter-darkness (for those social controls for both theater...and Halloween).



Ever Xmas, in Buffalo (American Homeland), where I root for the hometown sports-team (football!), for about 5 seasons after I reinvented myself as the real Michael Myers, I thought/dreamt about those incomplete-distances readings for life's 'drawn' Ego-hunt. I thought about the frills/ornaments of erected (secret!) culture-festivity and why I liked water-guns, and why I wielded them every Halloween Eve, inserted with a glass-tube and filled with homemade acid. I thought about why Xmas-elves reminded me why Halloween wasn't something that I owned but something that I 'used' for the hologram(s) of designed darkness photo-synthesis (hmmm).



This time-capsule revelation concerns one-special lady-angel who became my Michael Myers mark, an average Buffalo lovely-librarian (Esmerelda) who I fashioned to be my (secret!) stalking 'victim' (though I never-ever intended to harm her in any way). Esmerelda had become my little muse for Halloween darkness, and I followed her around, in my stationwagon, in my real Michael Myers get-up/mask, and she finally turned to me and yelled, "I know you're Michael Myers, creep!" This isn't Facebook-like (without doubt).



Don't believe me? You don't have to, for I left Halloween, and the American Homeland (Buffalo), and I settled into my new Belgian (Brussels-sprout) life, and I made for incomplete-lines superstitions readings for Xmas, and put-away my real Michael Myers 'consciousness' for culture-festivity and the 'art' of restorations (in sanity!).

ESMERELDA: "Officer, I'm telling you that 'creep' is the real Michael Myers!"



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on March 27, 2024
Last Updated on March 27, 2024
Tags: Halloween

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing