Satan-Cyclonus: Video/Sense(s)

Satan-Cyclonus: Video/Sense(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

An alien-visitor (A.I.) engages with an Earthling-prince to measure the quality of humankind civilization sovereignty/space dowries (for the soul).

"
A world-engagement fable featuring the ultimate terrorist first-knight bad-robot avatar Cyclonus (Transformers) and featuring a 'fantastic' reference to the hip crime-insanity 'IQ' virtual universe of Batman: Arkham City (DC Comics), which I hope you like (and thanks for reading!), 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan was doing some post-WWII Roswell-invasion superstitions microfiche study in the post-9/11 era of street/transit paranoia lore and comics, perchance drawing some attention to himself, perchance from a spying-Martian alien or robot from a faraway planet intrigued by human-world 'incomplete-distances' readings to the quality of life/dominion 'mechanics' for magic...or darkness (Facebook like!).



Well, he did. This alien/robot was Cyclonus, a terrorist-nihilist 'knight' from a faraway A.I. planet called Cybertron who sought to examine if there'd be some Earthling-prince who'd convey some capitalism-culture 'consciousness' for defenses lines and flare, perchance to warrant a full non-invasion policy, so Cyclonus would report to his generals that Earth's images/social-media was characterized by simplified dialysis for lifestyle 'linked' democratic-hygiene (wow).

SATAN (Amlan): What the Hell are you?
CYCLONUS: I hail from Planet Cybertron; I'm bipedal, like you.
SATAN: You can transform ('mechanically') into a space jet-fighter machine?
CYCLONUS: In deeds, I can/may; I need to measure your world's sovereignty.
SATAN: Wow...Facebook-like (sure).



Why would this Cybertronian alien-robot (Cyclonus) seek to find sovereignty accords 'Rationalism' with Mr. Amlan Satan? Was it because Amlan was doing special street/transit 'dominion' superstitions/lore work in the American Homeland (perchance)? Well, Mr. Amlan Satan understood, and well, thought-for-dialysis. He learned of humankind 'field goals' in the sportsmanship of traffic-controls for antiterrorism...and social diet (sure!). Cyclonus meanwhile recorded the natural-frailty of Earth-realm from a spy-station on the moon, and he wanted to 'measure' Satan's senses of video/media-life 'Rationalism' for self-controls in terrorism, piracy, materialism, bureaucracy, psychology, and perhaps even the 'images' of civilization's direction (sure).



CYCLONUS: Do you know of the Batman?
SATAN (Amlan!): Sure...the comics vigilante, masked, criminal-insanity hero?
CYCLONUS: Are you versed in Batman: Arkham City (Rocksteady Studios)?
SATAN (Amlan!): Sure...the video-game; I've 'sensed' its social/youth IQ, pal.
CYCLONUS: You're aware, then of its applications for education/capitalism?
SATAN (Amlan!): Sure...it's a hologram-monitor ('IQ') for democrats, right?
CYCLONUS: Do you 'sense' its measure-standards for Earth-society defenses?
SATAN (Amlan!): Sure...it's a 'line' to perfect democracy, right?
CYCLONUS: I suppose you humans are learning of the dye of hyperbole (ha).
SATAN (Amlan!): Thanx, Mr. Robot...and farewell (Facebook-like).
CYCLONUS: Not Facebook like (farewell).



Wow, Amlan Satan actually impressed this fearful alien-robot from Cybertron (Cyclonus) and made 'toast' of this micro-celebrity Earth 'miracle' with a special (online!) purchase of a human-world sportsmanship-trophy, a nod to late-20th Century run-and-gun passing dough (QB-rookie Upper Deck DNA), a Marino jewel (Orange-State) and thought of the real defense-logic of civilization...'incomplete-distances' readings to the 'mark' of destiny.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 28, 2024
Last Updated on March 28, 2024
Tags: Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100