Wall-Photoelectric

Wall-Photoelectric

A Story by Abishai100
"

Ethics and lifestyle value come into crystal-ball 'shape' for two curious 'examiners' concerning pluralism and lust (for dodecahedrons).

"
An offbeat look at human-world values, inspired (very-loosely) by Kingdom of Heaven (Ridley Scott). 
----

====

KING ENDYMION: "Let's examine two special Earthling citizens of the 21st-Century American Homeland; Amlan Satan and Ezzy Harris a home-working studio-artist and sports (football) superstitions-writer and junior-league girls' sports (ice-hockey) coach/guru who both operated in New England and New Jersey and compose a biracial duet, grown up together under the same parents but Amlan adopted, now become Ezzy's (both) brother...and lover; and this draws a certain/special American/Earthling 'cinema' expression of the kingdoms of heaven and hell, which we shall examine (now!)."



LADY-KNIGHT JOAN: "I concur with your examination-IQ, Endymion, concerning these 'incomplete-distances' readings for 21st-Century Earthling/American readings of biracial/sibling/lust quotients of the kingdom of heaven, and your nifty crystal-ball device has afforded us this expression-view for surgery, to look-at what marriage and law and love and family-values may spell in this future-world 'view' for transit (immigration), pluralism ('multiculturalism'), adoption (families) and eventual 'border-inventions/crossing' for ethics value(s), and this currency-examination is a capitalist 'agenda' dowry (for sovereignty-arts), King."



Well, Endymion/Joan were 'shrewd' in their eye-examination with their crystal-ball 'view' for 21st-Century (American Homeland) Earthling value(s) for surgery, concerning incomplete-lines readings of the conception of lifestyle and inquiry for a special/certain New England/Jersey 'duet' (Amlan Satan and Ezzy Harris). Amlan was emigrated out of Algiers as a young-boy by Ezzy's parents (American travelers) and adopted into their family and grew up alongside Ezzy as her (adopted) bro, but then they were adults in-love/lust, post-death of their parents (who may not have approved of this unusual love-cross 'arrangement' continuous in secrecy). This made for a new millennium Selfie-commentary culture reading of what's (simplified) dogma-dialysis for the Ego (hmmm).



AMLAN: Do you think our tale's forbidden/criminal?
EZZY: Wasn't The Thorn Birds quite the thing, hon?
AMLAN: Perchance only we think it's a 'social' invention, between us, Ezzy.
EZZY: I disagree (secretly!); I love my life as sports-guru (girls) and with you!
AMLAN: I wonder if the gods of heaven/hell look upon-us as 'celeb' heretics!
EZZY: We're surely Selfie-culture diplomacy advocates of IQ-dodecahedrons.
AMLAN: Perchance I remained (only!) your bro...and evaded all ethics-woe.
EZZY: In this legalese case of no-genetics worry, I 'doubt' love's hairy, hon.
AMLAN: I hope you speak the truth for us (secretly!); bureaucracy's arts.
EZZY: Fine.



Endymion/Joan made 'toast' of this 21st-Century Earthling 'revelation' discovery (Amlan Satan and Ezzy Harris) with a world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and thought (deeply now!) about the contoured shape/breadth of images cut-out of the 'faerie-tale' (light or dark) of Amlan and Ezzy. Should Amlan have remained Ezzy's sibling-only, there'd be no intrigue concerning immigration/family/pluralism, but their (secrecy!) love-affair post-death of their parents signaled something Endymion/Joan considered a future-world 'view' for hospitality-readings (in heaven/hell). Was sin (simply) a signpost for straight social soccer (for the brain)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 16, 2024
Last Updated on April 16, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing