Football III

Football III

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can sports be netted-away from the 'manmade-darkness' of (Super Bowl) doubt?

"
A tale of football premonitions/superstitions...for (American Homeland) leviathan. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

AMLAN: This is a great journal-racket for (American Homeland) beryl, pal.
RAKI: The terrorist strikes on Super Bowl TV culture, and we're heroics-IQ?
AMLAN: Why not...for bureaucracy's dialysis (for the Ego)?
RAKI: What if the threat is internal (homegrown); and he's access insider?
AMLAN: You mean he's part of the teams/organizations (already?).
RAKI: We'd have to create circle-perimeters for dogma-leviathan.
AMLAN: Surely, right, Raki; we're Facebook-like for disaster-bets.



Well, Amlan/Raki were right-on about (American Homeland) sportsmanship-windows, and they thought to create their special disaster-controls circle(s) for relief as Super Bowl 'premonitions' became currency-rationalism in the Western 'worldly' expressions for revenue 'chess-stalemate' tied with capitalism 'race' leviathans (for the Ego!). Was the terrorist-threat internal and part of one of the 2 lauded teams on TV-boxes all around the States on a glorious given Sunday (for 'American' dialysis)? How would they find the 'culprit' in this culture of mass psyche-traffic/profits (for all)?



TERRORIST: Why'd you guess I'm not from the Urals, gents?
AMLAN/RAKI: We figured you had some 'stake' inside one of the teams, friend.
TERRORIST: I'm no one's friend.
AMLAN/RAKI: Wall-St. adversary, eh?
TERRORIST: Kingdom of Hell.
AMLAN/RAKI: English dodecahedron(s).
TERRORIST: Cool (Facebook-like).



The terrorist achieved his evil deed and gained entranceway(s) into the arena for TV-Sunday (Super Bowl event!). However, he failed to detonate his field-device as our two heroes (cyber-journalists!) blogged throughout the champions-game about cinema 'views' of threats to sportsmanship, creating in-field 'energizer-IQ' for psychology in human activity, offering the terrorist diminished inways for streaking the field while the explosives were activated (Halftime Show).

AMLAN: The last action hero.
RAKI: Without doubt(s) for the Ego.
AMLAN: Fan of The Saint (Val Kilmer)?
RAKI: No, but I do like the Saints (New Orleans).
AMLAN: No copycat behaviors for worry here.
RAKI: Nah...it's all doctorate.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 17, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing