Of Mice & Doughnuts

Of Mice & Doughnuts

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Mr. Amlan Satan solve a riddle for home-life concerning insanity, morality, mice, and dodecahedrons (for the Ego)?

"
A tale about the psyche, adult problems, featuring a reference to the 'fantastic' Pied Piper of Hamelin (German-lore) and drawn (very-loosely) from the criminal insanity 'concept' of morality-paranoia presentations in Se7en (David Fincher), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

AMLAN SATAN: Me thinks troubled/alcoholic father (Emit) shall make for an incomplete-lines consciousness in our (shared!) Homeland-Jersey town-home for a life-imagination 'linked' resolution of domestic concerns leviathans (Facebook-like!).



Amlan Satan had a real doughnut-hole of a dilemma in his Echelon-house for resolutions of father-son dilemmas, with alcoholic/isolationist daddy (Emit) who shared a home with him, while he wrote cyber-stories about American Homeland football and superstitions about morality and myths/folklore, including that of the Pied Piper of Hamelin (a tale of a paid German rodent-extractor whose bad-contract drew a purified-darkness for removal of innocence in fortune's leviathan) and the 'celebrity' dialysis Duke Blue Devils (college-basketball!) for a Selfie-commentary culture interest in lifestyle 'linked' books-dodecahedrons.



EMIT: That mice-tale of flute-music and isolationism concerns the Devil!
AMLAN: I know, I know...but it's a special 'hologram'-leviathan for docs.
EMIT: How's it, sonny-gem?
AMLAN: Think of faerie-tales of Earth-dowry, and you find 'sport' personality.
EMIT: Fine (Facebook like?).



EMIT: You met a waitress?
AMLAN: Catholic lady (Boston-town), father.
EMIT: Is she ethical...or will she draw you back to me (with her)?
AMLAN: Can you not find the mice/doughnut of American Homeland funnies?
EMIT: Comic art.
AMLAN: If I bring her home, will you harass?
EMIT: With doubts.
AMLAN: That's a dictionary.
EMIT: Facebook-like (ok!).



Wow, Amlan Satan really found a leviathan-solution for father with his folktale drawn psyche-medicine for personality-therapies in their shared/troubled Homeland-Jersey house, and perchance he'd find the right-stuff inspiration to draw a storyboard-line about fathers-and-sons 'motive' for ambition and competition-windows culture on Earth (for all!).



ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): That Hamelin-story is quite eerie, sweetheart.
AMLAN: Of mice and doughnut, Ezzy (thanx).
ESMERELDA: Are you certain Emit will take a 'shine' to its dime-march (ok)?
AMLAN: Surely...there's something in it that's (simplified) dodecahedrons.
ESMERELDA: Hypnosis.
AMLAN: And documentary (Selfie-like).



Amlan Satan gifted his recuperating daddy with a special Orange-State football 'trophy' for a Selfie-culture reading in TV-linked self-treatments funnies and departed with Esmerelda (for Belgian waffles). Perchance this tale finds in you, the reader, some special 'shine' for what's (simplified) dialysis of Christian workshops (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on April 17, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Ronin-Bound Ronin-Bound

A Story by Abishai100