Mr. Bear's Thermos

Mr. Bear's Thermos

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of alternative 'libertine' ethos for a generation of dodecahedron poetry/politics.

"
A tale of inventive Earth politics fantasy, loosely-inspired by the excellent film Children of the Revolution (Judy Davis). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' views). 

----

====

My friends and I operated out of a special social-house in New England when we contended with a Bollywood-investor ("Mr. Bear") for whom we'd create special incomplete-distances readings for a Catholic-view (or expression!) for dominion-controls in post-9/11 era Earth-brains for terrorist-paranoia (or Selfie-dialysis).



My friends are not relations of mine but are of each other, hailing from somewhere in Europe and having formed a special guerrilla-unit for intersections of some eco-capitalism 'agenda' for an Irish marketing campaign somehow chess-tied with the Marians of North America (Selfie-culture!).



We considered our special work with the language-arts of terrorist-controls consciousness a direct challenge to this special/certain diamond-investor named Mr. Bear who sought to implant terrifying images of the 'troubles' of Earth-civilization, creating bad distances for pluralism-rhetoric (or cinema!).



MR. BEAR: "I dunno who the Hell's posting; I'm gem-maestro for insured-debts!"



Why a Bollywood-investor mystery-man ("Mr. Bear") would seek these incomplete-lines to treasure/capitalism investor 'agenda/intelligence' for bad-capitalism is a complete mystery to me, and to my friends, but our work with eco-capitalism 'glitter' made for a nicer cinema-restorations plug for the bread/fruit of modern piracy-intuitions (Selfie-culture).



So, as we read of Mr. Bear's fury in our minds/brains, our direct 'reaction' was a photo-synthesis 'report' for Eastern-fashions for lifestyle-linked capitalism ethos, the lines/weaves of sari-customs for handshakes. Eco-capitalism is insane now. We needed Kingdom of Heaven lore, and this chess-tie between treasures and consumerism would sift out the lines for cinema and marketing for democrats (Selfie-style!).



MR. BEAR: "I enjoy Boston munchkins and dream of the end of fool's gold!"



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 18, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing