A Real IRA Myth

A Real IRA Myth

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of some eco-capitalism (leviathan) ties between UK-commerce and Earthling-lifestyle superstition for troubles.

"
A portrait of what makes (arguably) the complicated IRA a signpost for Western sensibilities concerning incomplete-lines to darkness and mystery. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views). 

----

====

Let me share with you a special myth concerning the 'troubles' surrounding Western civilization, between Catholics and Protestants, in poor Northern Ireland (UK), which was partitioned from mainland (Catholic) Ireland in the early 20th-Century, leaving-behind an Irish-Catholic minority population to live alongside a British-Protestant majority population (descended from generations of colonialists from England). This real myth about the surfaced resistance-force known as the IRA concerned an eco-capitalism smugglers highways rumor about blood-diamonds requiring a special bank 'operation' (or swap!) with glass-animal toys for a new record/history 'image' in the annals of Catholic-Protestant coexistence language-arts (for leviathan). Is this myth fiction...or dreamscape?



When Eamon de Valera wrote about 'ties' between India/Ireland concerning English colonialism in the 20th-Century, we all thought more sensitively about the shapes of governance/resistance. The IRA that surfaced, and its varied divisions/formats, were painted as criminals, outlaws, heretics, and crazies, but they drew media-attention for undesirable conditions of Catholic-Protestant shared-space in poor Northern Ireland (UK). The writing(s) of Eamon de Valera drew special language(s) light for human-realm interest for governance and coexistence mythology!



I was born in Algiers and spent time in West Bengal and then moved to New England and read the works of Frantz Fanon and Howard Zinn and became part of the blood-diamond operation for eco-capitalism 'address' for enhanced Catholic-Protestant coexistence policy 'intelligence' for Parliament aligned for consumerism/lifestyle economics dodecahedrons. We called ourselves the Foreign Irish Republican Army and were mostly Catholics but not necessarily all Irish and operated in Brussels, London, Zurich, and Madrid (Facebook-like!).



JOURNAL_EXCERPT (Dartmouth): "Sovereignty-space affords the clan or the religious advocate special private-space intuition for street/lifestyle biases of the heart...when these spaces seem too small or not broad enough for private expressions of faith or fashion, there's a strain in the coexistence paradigm of theoretical/hypothetical globalism fantasy...this strain may seep into the pockets and pools of even consumerism and dowry, and that's when the street machine guns are drawn...for leviathan."



LONDON CRITIC: "Thanksgiving draws all Christians (in); it's potluck for aliens."



We generated a special eco-capitalism avatar-myth for this real IRA concern, and we called our banner-flag 'colored' art a special superstitions signpost for what made sovereignty/space-shares a capitalist view for humanity's fascination with cinema, custom, creativity, caution, and coffee! I wondered, like my F-IRA pals, if this was some new 'brand' of invention in capitalism's (broad) field goals.



We all know Catholicism and Protestantism comprise very large pockets of Earth's global Christian community, but in the Kingdom (Europe), this truth was destabilized into a form for bad-myth for the Ego. That's the real story of the IRA, how resistance can feel like crime or terror and how inter-religious coexistence may not always be simple for sovereignty-space sharing delight(s), and it reflects a real doughnut-hole in capitalism on Earth, requiring a new form of 'educational' storytelling for history/records (for all).



BANK MANAGER: These merry-men were in Scarecrow-costumes for Halloween Day.
INTERPOL: Swapped the Northern Irish (bank) gems with glass-animals, eh?
BANK MANAGER: Some eco-capitalism (insurance) message or rival-company deed.
INTERPOL: Space-shares for (rumored/insured) 'blood-diamond' terrorism, eh?
BANK MANAGER: Perchance a Robin-Hood visage for eco-capitalism myth, sir.
INTERPOL: Sounds-dialysis (for the Ego!); a post-9/11 commerce line.
BANK MANAGER: Without doubts (Facebook-like!).



We took up shelter/residence at a special New England campus social-house post-deed and made the Zurich exchanges for commission and turned 'examination-eyes' (Interpol-relation) onto the Belfast groups/banks getting smugglers-highways gems (blood-diamonds) from Sierra Leone (Ion-company) without knowledge! During this haven/hostel-stay, we learned of some cyber-groups (Earth-Net) working with blood-diamond 'shine' for eco-capitalism hovercraft infrastructure and architecture. This (finally) became a real IRA myth (for all).



LONDON_CRITIC: "We simply don't prefer ninja-films for the dowry these days!"



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 24, 2024
Last Updated on April 24, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing