Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Abraham George
"

Description about ....

"

Harbashiaa small village with all natural elements .A mountain surrounded by a thick forest and a wide deep river.

Villagers never used to go to the mountain because of the forest, which is the only way to mountain. They get in the forest to take some firewood for their daily needs .So they don’t even need to get in forest beyond a one tenth of its total thickness. But still the forest seems dark  ‘cause of the tall and thick trees that block the sunlight to get in .Even the sun is just on the top of the forest ,it’s still will be a dark room like the midnight on new moon.

    Peoples of HARBASHIA (Harbashians) were happy for their lives in there and they never complaint about it. They love each other as a single family.

 

 

“Anelke” leader of Harbashians, a wise and gentleman. Everyone loves and respect him so they obey what he says. They treat him as their godfather. He knows every individual living there. His only relation still exists is his daughter a 19 year old petite, good looking & smart girl named Sarah. Her mother was disappeared 17 years back when she was 2 year old. Later her father was her father and mother and brother and sister.

 

              Back to the villagers, we can see something they hiding behind their innocent eyes. Reality was something cruel but they don’t like to share about it and if you ask they will just say it’s our faith. Something haunting them badly.



© 2017 Abraham George


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this is a chapter is like a introduction to some thing which will be the main theme.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This chapter differs from first. I felt they were not connected. Maybe when I read further I will be able to catch the link.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

it Will. Dont Worry
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Okay........
Ohhhh... I am kinda imagining a Moana set up over here lol. Excited for the next one.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Abraham George

7 Years Ago

mmm i will make the next chapter fast. don't worry

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on July 21, 2017


Author

Abraham George
Abraham George

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
new here https://www.instagram.com/abramtheshowman/ more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George