Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Abraham George

One normal day start with a sunrise, a nice morning but not just end with a simple sunset. Between those hours- the time taken by the sun to travel from the east to the west- a lot of unexpected things happened.

               A new man appeared in their town.

Long black leather high-collared coat. There is a double-zip closure on the front. There are embroidered red designs on the front and sleeves. The jacket has two pockets at the sides of the waist and the jacket touches the floor. He wears a round black hat that covers his face. He is on a bike which is also a black one. A well built body and he carrying a suitcase.

Is he is the SON OF DARKNESS or SON OF DEVIL?

             People of Harbashia only can think like that because they were haunted by Darkness.

    He was looking for something, scanning his surroundings looking at distance.

 Luckily Anelke was there at that time and he shows the courage to talk to that stranger. “Who are you? We never saw you before here in this town. Where are you from?” Anelke asked in a single breath

“Is there any mountains here?”His answer was another question.

“Yes” Anelke said and pointed his index finger towards west. “But who the hell are you” he shouted.

“Me? I am not the hell I think so. Mmmh …. I am looking for The Hell” Stranger replied with a laugh.

“What?” Anelke’s face becomes dark while he said that. His forehead skin draw lines while he asks.

“I need to know only one thing. Can anyone show me the way to that witch mountain?” stranger asked.

People just nodded their head to say no

“I need to get there before sunset” stranger continued.

“You can’t get there before sunset” Anelke made his point and continued. “Now the shadows are under our feet and there is no time to get the darkness spread here. You cannot cross the forest and reach the mountain before the sunset and it is danger to travel through the forest at this time.”

“It will be better to go back” one of the villagers told the stranger.

“No I can't. I have lot of things to do here. I didn’t come here to go back with empty handed. So……..” stranger try to say something.

“Ok, then if you like you can stay with me today and you can go there tomorrow morning” Anelke gave an option.

His face is not happy but he doesn’t have any other option.  He knows about the danger that hides in that deep forest. For the last few years he is behind that and learned a lot of unhappy mysterious things about the creature that hide in that mountain.

Unwillingly he decided to stay with Anelke for that night.

 

 


 A small and beautiful house, Anelke and his daughter are not only the living creatures living in that house. Caesar is the best friend of them. It’s a dog belong to the family of best loyal dog breed German shepherd. Smart, courageous, loyal dog breed ever seen. The German shepherd isn’t any old dog breed, he’s a breed with decades of service to mankind behind him, and doing just about every job a dog can do.

Sarah, How to explain about her? She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at over her puffy, heart shaped lips. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which everyone adores. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes.

“Abraham George that's my name” the stranger told Anelke.

 “Abraham George! Why are you here?” Anelke was excited to hear the answer from Abraham

Those things the Abraham told that day were all new to him and his daughter. Total surprise and mysterious things that nobody likes to hear. Those words will haunt everyone, nights will be full of haunting nightmares, Days will be more excited and everyone will wait for the time were there is no nights.

They eat together while Abraham explaining only few things to prove his intention for the visit to Harbashia. Like a magician, Abraham creates a magic world around them, like a writer he beautifully convinces the story he told.

When they feel the weight on their eye lids, they plan to sleep. But Abraham was still working in his suitcase and writing something. They don’t know when they slept. When rising sun awakes them, Abraham was not there.

It’s like a day dream; He flew away with the mysteries unrevealed. Whatever he said, Anelke don’t know whether need to believe it or not. But whatever he said seems really haunting.

 

Days become weeks and months. Darkness is still haunting them. The mystery man Abraham still a mystery. They never saw him again. Where he gone? What happened to him? Who is he? Those questions are still remaining unanswered.

What things Anelke know stay in him itself.



© 2017 Abraham George


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm... Interesting... Very very interesting. Nice job!

Posted 6 Years Ago


beautifully penned..keep it up.


Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks for the comments
Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

always a pleasure.
amazing! I have fallen in love with your penmanship.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

but i know i am not good as any other writers here. i am not satisfied with the editing.
Jiya

6 Years Ago

I find no faults in your work. It is your work and your style of writing, you should be proud of it.
Abraham George

6 Years Ago

i always try to use simple English. when i decided to write story, first decision was it should be i.. read more
Interesting....I like the description and the way you painted a picture with your words, especially when you described Sarah.
You created a character of your name. That's really catchy.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

now you got the connection?
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Yeah. It was really a good introduction.
Abraham George

6 Years Ago

In first Chapter i mentioned about this Abraham

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2017
Last Updated on July 21, 2017


Author

Abraham George
Abraham George

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
new here https://www.instagram.com/abramtheshowman/ more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..